Chapter one

So. Quite a few people know me for my growing Overwatch x reader fanfiction that has recently hit over 100 thousand views. I've decided to change things up a bit. Over my summer break I took the time to read all of the Blue Exorcist manga and have also decided to binge season one as well. During my binge I found myself falling for a certain green haired candy loving demon. Now don't get me wrong, Mephisto is amazing and he's probably my second favorite character, right under father Fujimoto. But I can't see myself writing a decent story about Mephisto. And in all honesty. I don't want to. So my attention went to Amaimon! And thus, this story was born.

Unlike in my past stories, I updated solely on whether I was getting views or not. If not I would simply delete the story and go right on back to my Overwatch one shots. This time however; Ill be writing merely for my own satisfaction. For anyone else who'd like to tag along, welcome. And please feel free to leave any constructive criticism while you're reading. Enjoy!

I don't own any of the characters from Blue Exorcist. Everything belongs to the creators!

-

You were a student at True Cross Academy. Specifically the cram school. You had transferred in a few days ago, right plop in the middle of the school year. No one seemed to mind though as you always kept to yourself. You spent most of your time here quietly taking notes and snoozing off during class.

Unfortunately for you though, today, Mr. Okumura had different plans. Rather than taking notes all class, he would take everyone outside for some sparring practice. It was set up so you'd all pair off into groups, and the match winners ( judged by Mr. Okumura) would go on to face each other in the next round, until it was just two people left in the ultimate show down.

Yukio began to separate people into groups of his choice, it was: Rin versus Izumo, Konekomaru versus Shiemi, Shima agaisnt you and Ryuji versus Ms. Kirigakure - "Wait! How come she's allowed to participate, she isn't a student!" Said Ryuji.

Shura gave him a quick wink before leaning into a comfortable fighting stance.

Yukio looked back behind him, and strangely enough, saw a white Terrier and green hamster lurking under a cherry blossom tree. He didn't seem to give it much thought though.

"Three... two... one... fight!" Screeched Yukio.

Izumo and Rin were the first to go. Izumo called forth her familiars, sending them flying towards Rin without a moments notice. Taking care to not engulf his sword in flames, Rin drew Kurikara and began a long sequence of parries to try and avoid the albino foxes savage attacks; staying purely on the defensive.

Konekomaru, not so sure how to begin the fight stood there awkwardly for a few moments. Shiemi yelled a quick apology, whispered something to Nee, and mere moments later, taproots shot out of Nee's chest and surrounded Konekomaru in a prison of tree roots.

Just as Ryuji leaned in and prepared his attack, Shura simply walked away, took out her sake bottle and leaned up against the closest tree.
"Forfeit."

It all came down to you and Shima now. Since you were a new transfer and all, no one in the class ever actually saw your abilities as an Exwire. And you weren't one to show them off in any circumstances. Especially not in simple sparring matches. But to your dismay, it seemed you had no choice.

You slowly raised you're right hand to your hood and threw off your cloak. And for the first time since you've been here, everyone finally got the chance to see your features.

(I know I'm specifying your features, but you can change them to however you want to look.)

A stark white mane cascaded down your back, while long bangs fell over your eyes as you tilted your head down. Your skin was as pale as snow, which really contrasted with the black jacket you wore over your bra and shorts.

Shima's jaw dropped. Hell, practically everyone's jaw dropped. For you truly were a sight to behold.

"I'm not really into fighting women, especially not girls as pretty as you." Joked Shima.

*Silence*

Tension grew in the air.

After another 10 seconds or so, you tilted your head back up, revealing a wide smile that spread all the way up your cheeks while small fangs shone in the morning sunlight.

You rolled your head for a good few seconds, and tilted backwards, into a somewhat relaxed stance.

Mephisto transformed out of his dog form and leaned forward, interested in what would happen next.

Meanwhile, your smile widened as your body was consumed in a dark energy that radiated from your feet upwards, distorting the air around you.

Shima's grip on his weapon tightened as both students and teachers kept a wary eye on you.

As you extended your hand forward, towards shima, he both curious and scared, leapt towards you, preparing to strike.

You clenched the fist of your outstretched arm, and Shima dropped right then and there, falling to the ground, grasping at his neck.

Yukio called the match but you didn't listen, no... you were too consumed in the whimpers of pain that escaped the struggling boys throat.

The class charged you, trying to intervene, but the atmosphere surrounding you simply repelled them, and all their efforts too.

Unaware to you, a small green hamster inched his way closer and closer with a curious glint in his eyes.

"Brother, she's fun. Let me play with her." Said a monotone voice.

Mephisto looked down at his little hamster, and then back again to you.

"Einz. Zwei. Drei!"

-

The end.

I've read a lot of Amaimon and Mephisto x reader fanfictions and they all seemed so rushed; so we're going to take this slow and steady.

Hope you all enjoyed, feel free to leave a comment and like.

-Nef Chan