Starting

A Writing About Writing.
Not a unique title but it describes what i'm writing, or should I say "typing".
Because technically thats what all writers are doing now write? I mean right?
I think I just wrote a joke. A little hehe for the readers maybe, or was it just for me to read, look, and laugh at?
Probably shouldn't be putting questions down when theres no answers back.  But isn't it like that in every book? Where theres a scene or an action performed and the writer just dares you to answer the question "Do you know whats gonna happen next"? but they twist it out of the form of a question by giving you, the next scene.
Forgive me for grammatical errors but I don't want to perfect things with "technicality".
Im probably doing this wrong.
Im supposed to start out with a "hook" a lead. Make people interested in what I have to say by writing it. Curiosity is the real thing that leads people though, that which "hooks" them.  Mainly people look for the things that interest them like love, gore, or something they've never imagined before. You know books like sparkly vampire crap and kinky fifty shades of gay.
So sorry if you're offended.

Not really.

Did you know...
that everything we've ever dreamed, imagined, or thought of has been seen before?
I know that might sound really weird or already said before.

Ah

It goes for words as well.

Which brings me to my point. That means that possibly when we imagined those skinny, freakishly long teethed, blank, black eyes, almost hairless creatures, we didn't imagine them. We've SEEN them before. Same goes for dragons, unicorns, that whole genre.

Or.

Those things we imagined were just us putting two and two together.
Us combining physical features into new animals, new things.
Dragons?
oh just alligators that fly.
Unicorns?
oh just horses with a narwhal tooth on their head.
Fairies?
oh just tinier midgets with mosquito wings.
We don't make sense and neither do these creatures.
I feel like when people try to come up with a story they try to hard or not enough, its never an equal amount.
Because on one side we all want to write about something that's never been wrote before, something so eye catching and unique people will go " OH SHIT this is some GOOD SHIT IM READING, even the plot twists are epic and unpredictable".
If your lucky that is.
Its game of luck.
You either get noticed or don't.
So its hard to tell what people Actually want. Either the simplicity in a story or the never heard before.
Cant tell.
But what do I know, I barely write, barely talk, I just observe. I don't get paid to write, just doing it because I'm in the mood.
So if your still reading going " OMYGOD HOLY SHIT SO NEAT SO COOL SO FRICKIN- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS WRITINGS SO GUUUD I CAN BARELY TAKE IT".

I may have exaggerated.

But thats the fun in writing. Its your world, your laws, your choosing of who dies and lives, your character features of deciding, your poeticyness(its a new word guys) on screen or paper.

I once was called a poetic little shit.
And a smart ass...

BUT THE POINT IS the world can take their opinion and shove it up their digestive trash chutes. Not everyone's going to like the story you make. You can write about anything and absolutely enjoy doing exactly that, because its your creation. Not theirs to criticize because its not THIERS in the first place.
So keep doing you.
and ill keep doing me.

(for any of you ignorant fellas do not fuck yourselves , thats not what i meant by those last two sentences)

~~badass dramatic detailed extra end of chapterness~~

~~~explosions~~~

Lemme know what you think because i have no confidence to confirm if this is helping anyone or not thanks for reading. 🙃