Alcoholic Mind

As I see the group of people I associated with, became friends with and betrayed them, behind the huge red window glass separating us I see Momo, Uraka, Lida, Kirishima and Shouto .

They all look at me, disappointed yet sad seeing me strapped in a bondage like if I was a psychopath ... oh wait I am. At least my Mom doesn't know how I ended up, because she's long gone .

Let me tell you how It all begin, how I Izuku Midoriya became the most wanted villain and the most wanted boyfriend .

*Flashback*

" Izuku ... Izuku .. IZUKU ! " Izuku's Mom shouted at his dull wasted child , the dim saloon was already closed but Izuku still remained in their without any response What happend to you my child .

Inko thought has, she saw consciousness began to gain grasp on her child's body Izuku woked up to only see her mom flooding with tears " My child ! My sweet poor child ! My Izuku .... ! ".

Hugging her son like if her life depends on him, while Izuku felt no emotions to reassure his Mom but his mind & body only thing wanted was to go home , take a shower & end it all. " Come on honey , let's go home " Izuku responded satisfied at his Mom's desire "Ok Mom, ".

" Honey you've done this for the 3rd time this isn't a healthy habit for you what well your father think of you , My child ". " Nothing " he said " He abounded us Mom ". Izuku responded bluntly with no hesitation.

His Mom was shooked by her child's response echoing inside her he abonden us . Inko thought, how does he knows ? Izuku left his Mom with questions & regrets , has he headed to the bathroom to take a long emotional shower .

As warm water driplets landed on Izuku's skin so did Izuku's tears drip down from his eyes . It just happend so fast yet furios Izuku conflict with Kachaan sudden yandere-mode, the slime incident & finally. All Mights respond to him of being quirkless leading to not shine bright as a Hero
as Izuku desired to become.

Why couldn't I be born with a damn quirk !? Izuku thought, did this Doctor lied to me , how the hell would the formation of my feet will determined if I will have a quirk or not !

Think Izuku , if my Mom can attract little objects near her & my .... He can breathe fire than what is my quirk ? Has Izuku finished his long shower & finally went to bed , buried in his vase of thoughts,

Izuku just kept thinking of all the possibility " It can't be true that I'm quirkless, it just can't be true, can't be true, ... quirkless " Izuku said to himself has he started to tear up .

Izuku began to doze in tears, just thinking about it made him cry harder & get near to commit suicide. " No I do have a quirk , its that I just not never used it .. yeah , oh yeah I get it " said Izuku trying to relief himself but that only lead him to insanity so he drink more alchahol he smuggled in his uniform.

" Mom's right this isn't healthy for me , but one more time .... I'll change for nobody only for myself " . Izuku said has he noticed smoke in the house , it was fire but Izuku was to drunk to do anything until he actually use his quirk ... What an alchaholic mind .

Inko's status: I want to tell him but I'm scared he'll end up like his Father

Midoriya' s status: I just wanted to safe people, I just want my quirk

Sadistic Abuse जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें