Chapter 2

Kyle stared at his boyfriend with wide eyes, embarrassed that he had been caught and also terrified of what the other boy would say. Cartman's eyebrows were furrowed in anger as he stared at Kyle and could only repeat the same sentence again and again.

"What the fuck?"

Kyle gulped as he tried to think of an explanation for his actions. "I-I-uh-I..." He couldn't make out the words that formed in his head. He was caught and could only stare at his boyfriend with the expression of a deer that had been caught in the headlights of an oncoming vehicle.

"Kyle, what the fuck were you doing?"

Kyle looked down at his feet in shame as he mustered out the first lie he could think of. "I wasn't feeling well..."

"Bullshit. You had your fingers down your throat. You were making yourself throw up. It was no accident."

Kyle felt his eyes fill with tears at the sound of Cartman's angry tone of voice. "I-I'm sorry... I'm just not happy with the way I look..."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You think you're ugly? Fat? You better not say fat because that'll just piss me off seeing that I'm at least 80 pounds heavier than you."

But he was fat. Kyle was fat. He couldn't even look at himself in the mirror without wanting to make himself puke.

"Cartman-I-I am not who I want to be..."

"Fuck you, Kyle." Kyle looked up at his boyfriend, in shock at his words. Why was he angry?

"I can't believe you. I can't believe that you're making yourself puke. That's fucked up, dude. You're not the Kyle I fell in love with."

Kyle felt tears beginning to stream down his pale cheeks. "I'm sorry!"

"Fuck you. We're done. I can't be with someone as sick as you." Cartman stormed off, just as Stan entered the bathroom, trying to see what the two teens were fighting about.

"What's going on? Cartman where are you going?" Stan asked, but Cartman didn't answer and just made his way out the front door.

"Where is he going?" Stan turned to face his best friend, and then noticed the red-headed boy had been crying. Stan frowned. "Kyle, what's wrong?"

Kyle shook his head. "Nothing. It's not important. I'm gonna leave before he comes back." Kyle only took 2 steps out the bathroom door before a wave of dizziness came over him. All the recent events and the lack of food in Kyle's stomach became too overwhelming and Kyle felt his world turning black. He vaguely registered Stan shouting his name before his head made contact with the floor.

***

Kyle woke up to the sound of both Stan and Kenny's voices.

They sounded worried and Kyle didn't open his eyes, afraid of what they might they say to him.

"He just collapsed?" That was Kenny's voice.

"Yeah, dude, I don't know... He seemed pretty upset and then just went down. Did you get a hold of Cartman yet?"

"No. He turned his phone off. Should we call an ambulance?"

"I don't know... He's still breathing... He just looks super pale.

Kyle decided then that he better show his friends he was awake, not wanting them to call an ambulance and having his parents find out that he fainted. He moaned and opened his eyes to alert his friends that he had woken up.

"Kyle! Are you okay?" Stan was by his side in an instant.

"I'm fine." He said. He noticed that he was lying on the couch in Cartman's living room, a blanket draped over his shivering body.

"Kyle, you just collapsed. You're not fine. What's going on? And why is Cartman so angry?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Kyle, you have to tell us what's going on. You scared the shit out of us." Kenny said, walking towards the couch.

"I'm just not feeling great... It's probably just the flu or something."

"Kyle-"

It was then that Cartman decided to come home, pushing open the front door, and looked in disgust at Kyle.

"Why is he still here?"

"Cartman! Where have you been? Haven't you gotten any of our texts?"

Cartman shook his head.

Kyle rose to a sitting position and threw the blanket off of himself. "I have to leave now." Stan pushed him back down.

"No, you sit. I don't want you passing out again."

"Passing out? What do you mean?" Cartman asked, his angry expression suddenly turning into that of worry.

"It's fine." Kyle repeated, not wanting his boyfriend to find out what had happened.

"It's not fine! Cartman, he just randomly fainted. He was unconscious for about 15 minutes."

Cartman glared at the Jewish boy. "You fucking idiot! See what happens when you starve yourself and then puke up the little bit of nutrients your body has!?"

Stan and Kenny looked at Kyle in confusion. "Starving yourself?"

Kyle felt his face turn red. Seeing that Kyle wasn't going to answer, Cartman huffed and told his friends what the teen had been doing. "This idiot is like a fucking anorexic ballerina or something. He thinks he's fat and then goes and sticks his fingers down his throat to make himself throw up."

Stan's mouth gaped open in shock. "Is that true?"

Kyle nodded his head, in disappointment.

"And I'm fucking disgusted by him."

"Cartman!" Kenny shouted.

"What!?"

"Don't be so rude! Kyle is suffering from an eating disorder- an illness! He can't help it! You should be more sympathetic..."

"I'm not going to be sympathetic to a fucking pussy! In fact, I never want to see him again and I want him out of my house!"

Kyle stood up, upset at his boyfriend's words. His head rushed at the sudden movement and he felt himself grabbing Stan's arm to support himself from falling over. "Fine! I'm fucking leaving, Cartman!" He stormed off and headed out the front door.

"You're a fucking asshole, Cartman." Kenny said, before he and Stan rushed out the door towards their friend.