The Small Council

Ella Overton
Morning came and it was time to continue the journey to Kings Landing.
I parted ways with Tyrion, Jon, Benjen and the other men. But before I left, I gave Jon a sweet kiss on the cheek and the men wolf-whistled and made a commotion causing Snow to blush.

I climbed back into the carriage and we were off again.

Petyr Baelish

"Very well. Shall we commence this meeting?", Grand Maester Pycelle sighed.

"Yes", Ned Stark chimed in "It's about the young girl from House Overton. She is to be wed to someone, particularly amongst us in the Small Council or a high lord".

Stannis Baratheon was the first to speak, "I am out of the question. I have a wife, Selyse Florent, as you men already know".

"I too", the other Baratheon brother, Renly said "I hear there have been marriage arrangements between myself and the Highgarden girl, Margaery Tyrell".

But I knew why Renly didn't want to marry the Northern girl. He was having a scandalous affair with Ser Loras. It's my job to know everything about the people around me otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here amongst the Small Council here today.
"I can't have children. I am no use to her", Varys or commonly known as 'The Spider' said implying at him being a eunich.

"I guess that leaves you, Baelish", Ned smirked.
"No I can not. I have too many matters to attend to. I cannot have some girl getting in the way", I repsonded.
"In the way of what exactly?", Varys asked knowing very well what I am up to.

'I cannot have some Northern girl ruin everything I have built. Everything I want', I thought.

Varys continued when he realised I was not going to answer, "I hear she is quite the intellect. Very smart girl. I think she'd even give you a run for your money, Littlefinger".
"There are many other intelligent people in the court", I suggested.
"Yes, but she studies people just like you do, Baelish", the Stark said.
"As you wish", I gritted my teeth.
Ned Stark stood up out of his seat, "Good! Well that settles it. Petyr Baelish will wed Lady Ella Overton. She is expected to arrive later this evening and I hope you will all be kind to her. She is from the North and Kings Landing will be unfamiliar territory for her".

And with that the Small Council dispersed.

----
Sorry that was super short but that's all my brain could spit out right now.