Moving out, or Moving in?

Heyyy! Wazzzup!? Sorry it's been quite a while.(life has gone to shit) I won't give shout-outs. Too many. Thanks! I'll try and give them out on occasions though. I'll try when we reach 12K or more. For now I'll just send a message to them commenters thanking you guys. So really thank you all soooo much. Seriously. This is my safe haven. Anyways I'll let you get to what you came for. (about time biatch.) Ciao.

Lonnie's POV

I see the gang. Next to the limbo, pushing suitcases into the rear of it. I don't know why I'm not sure how to approach them. I tugged at my own suitcase, or sorry excuse for one, and forced myself ahead. "Hey," was all I could manage. Hey? Really? Well alright then. " Hey Lon. Come to say Adios?" Jay asked. I pointed at my suitcase and hoisted it into the trunk of the limbo. " Looks like I'm coming along." I smiled. " Lon, you know you don't have to. You shouldn't." Evie said sweetly. " Well actually I do." I said and pulled out the letter. "That piece of shit." Mal cussed. I guess I killed her mood a bit. " Even if I didn't get this letter from King Asshole, I still would've gone." I assured. " Hop in. Your lucky you got stuck with us." Carlos chuckled, ever so slightly. " Yeah! Your the best villains I know of." I followed along. I wasn't wrong though. They are the best villains I know of. Couldn't have asked for better friends.

An hour later

The ride was pretty comfortable. We sat and joked around. Carlos and Jay mostly ate candy. They are so cute. C.C. Mal and Evie had their moments too. I'm alright. I don't really need anyone, or want anyone for that matter.(that's how it'll stay. no love interest move along. I mean unless there's a great suggestion.) Any way we passed a couple of streets. Lots of discarded things surrounding. I feel really bad. Presuming the great life I had on Auradon. I hope much can change. Asshole, as I refer to him from now on, couldn't help. Citizens of the Isle are still his people and part of his kingdom. Why wouldn't he help? Is he seriously doing this because he can't get over Mal? Or is his heart as frozen and cold as Hans is? I followed the gang around for a while. "So.Um..Where are we heading guys?" I dared to ask. A stranger passing by snarled at my appearance. " As expected. We have to get you changed." Evie said. Jay rolled his eyes " Neither of us have homes here. All our parents find us a disgrace. No way to get with them even if we wanted to." he said. " So...?" I asked. " So we are headed to our hang out. We'll stay there for now." Carlos said warmly. Why are they being cold-er? They're not usually like this. It's probably something to do with the Isle. I hope... We stopped at a small yellow sign. It was dangling slightly. "Watch out for flying rocks" it noted. " What rocks-" A rock literally flew right passed me. "What the..FUCK?" I asked shocked. "Sorry about that Lon." Mal apologized. "It's the only way to get in." Jay said. "Well, only fun way." Evie smirked. " Yes, very funny." I rolled my eyes. The place was nice. I could get used to living here. It's beautiful. At least to me. I love how it's decorated. Mal immediately started her project...on the wall. Fine with me. Your hang. Also Evie started working on making me an outfit. It's really sweet of her. I'm a little scared and worried. The Isle seems really dangerous. If I'm not careful, something treacherous could happen to me. These poor souls need help. I already lost some cash. At least they let me keep my identity. How kind of them. I plopped my things "around". It wasn't really a big place. I fell hard to sleep. Wherever I was. I'm not sure. Whether it was the couch, the floor, bathtub, and maybe it was even a bed. Now I'm exaggerating. I wonder how my first day here will go. Tomorrow..The thought chilled me to the bone. I shivered once and regained control. Well we'll see.

So yeah. There you go. See you next time. I hope it will be soon. I'll do my best. As I said (life has gone to shit). Ooo. Also, what do you want me to call you guys? Any random request. Night Loves. Thanks so much for reading! We've come pretty far. Damn son. Moving on... Camren! Sorry . Very random. Byeeeeee! Lots of LOVE! Muah!