Chapter 1

"When is she coming?!", Sunset said to herself while pacing around the horse statue.

"Relax Sunset, Twilight said she'll be here very soon." Rarity said.

Rarity rested her hand on top of Sunset shoulders to calm her down. Instead, Sunset shrugged Rarity arms away and kept on pacing. She even bit her nails during the process!

Sunset being worried was quite understandable. The rainbooms were at the front of Canterlot high, waiting for Twilight who seemed to be very late. It was getting late and that just made Sunset worried more.

"Sunset. I'm worried about Twilight too but I'm sure there's an explanation about her being late.", Fluttershy said.

"Yeah. Like her bus probably broke down and  maybe she got lost! She could be hungry, cold, walking around trying to find home and-
Fluttershy stuffed a cupcake inside of Pinkie mouth.

Sunset now started to breath louder and louder. The rainbooms started to cover their ears, except Rainbow dash for some reason.

Rainbow dash got up from the horse statue and walked towards to Sunset. Rainbow dash opened her mouth and began to speak.

"Jeez Sunset- Shimmer down-Ha, you get it."

"I swear to Celestia Rainbow dash! You know I'm fucking worried about Twilight as much as it is and you're making jokes!", Sunset said.

Rainbow dash only laughed and punched Sunset arm. Sunset screamed in the inside, loud enough to get the others attention.

"Honey just relax. Like Fluttershy said, there's a good explanation to Twilight being late.", Applejack said.

"Twilight is  probably late because she's nervous about sweeing wittle Sunset because both of wittle cwushes toward each other."
Rainbow dash mocked Sunset, too much in fact.

Sunset clinched her fist, turn red, and slowly turned around to face Rainbow dash with fire in her eyes.

"I swear to fucking Celestia if you don't shut up-

"Swear to me what?", Principal Celestia said coming through the front door.

"Not you Celestia- Arrrgh-RAINBOW DASH!!!"

Sunset lunged herself to Rainbow dash but Rainbow dash decided to run away from her instead of confronting.

"Catch me if you can!", Rainbow dash said.

They ran around circles for about 5 minute's. No one gave an attempt to stop them, probably since stooping those two would cause serious damage to them.

"Go Dashie!", Pinkie said.

"Pinkie, don't encourage this.", Rarity said.

"Go Sunset, go!", Applejack said.

Rarity, Fluttershy, and Celestia gave a  face palm to themselves and shook their heads.

Sunset finally caught up to Rainbow dash and tackled her down. Rainbow and Sunset wrestled, causing a lot of people to chant their names.

"Sunset!!"

"Rainbow dash"!!

"Aren't you going to stop this?", Rarity asked Celestia.

"No. Technically the school day is over so I really can't do anything."

"You sly one.", Rarity said.

"You bet.", Celestia said with a smile.

Sunset and Dashie wrestling match led to everyone attention. They didn't even picked their eyes up to see the bus in front of them.

A large yellow bus appeared in front of the school. The door opens from the bus and a super bright light appeared as the door opens. Everyone attention diverted toward the bus, even Sunset and Dashie stopped wresting.

Someone walked out the door, someone with purple hair, glasses, and purple skin.

It was Twilight.

"Soooooo. This is a interesting welcome back party.", Twilight said, awkwardly laughing and adjusting her glasses