Chapter 8

Opening the barn door let out flashes of light. Sunset squints and her covering her eyes made it seem impossible to see.

"Dammit. I can't see for shi-
Sunset bumps into someone; she fall to the ground.

"Oops sorry- SUNSET!"
Pinkie Pie busted with excitement. Sunset was finally at the party.

Pinkie gets a hold of Sunset shirt and forcefully get her back on her feet. Sunset jolts back, only to bumb to more people.

"Watch it bitch." Diamond Tiara said.

"Oh, your the one to call me bitch. Alright, tell me, how many times did you slept with Silver Spoon? And the male majority of the school. All the time huh."
Sunset pushes Diamond to the punch bowl. Diamond face make it into the bowl, showing red liquid all over her.

"Fuck you!" Diamond had her hands over her face, crying and running out of the barn.

"That was mean Sunset. Are you alright?" Pinkie asks.

"It's nothing Pinkie, just going through something right now."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh. It's the time of the month, is it." Pinked said.

"What", Sunset pushes Pinkie playfully, "Not at all Pinkie. I'm just going through some things."

"Well hopefully you feel better. Anyway, Twilight wanted to see you."

Sunset face spark up red. Her sweat went doward on her face similar to when rain drops lands on one face. She grunts a little too.

"R-really? I thought she was busy or something." Sunset said.

"I'm surprised too. Her night wasn't so great but all she wanted was to see you." Pinkie said

"Don't be."

Twilight appeared behind Sunset. Sunset froze, standing in the middle of the party. Twilight paces to Sunset; she places her arms across Sunset waist, leans her whole head to Sunset cheek, and give a small peck.

"I missed you Sunset. Stay for the rest of the party, please?" Twilight puppy eyes made Sunset scream internally.

Sunset heat rises up each second. The small eye twitch, the heavy breathing, and the red in her face was really showing.

"Yes..."

"Great! I knew you wouldn't turn down a favor." Twilight gave Sunset another kiss on the cheek.

Twilight ran off with Rarity and Fluttershy where Sunset stay by Pinkie.

"Sunset, you one hell of a friend." Pinkie Pie gives Sunset a hug and runs off to Twilight.

"Well well well, now I thought you only cared about Princess Twilight, not the human." Discord smirk and small laughter made the situation a whole lot awkwarder.

"I love Princess Twilight, not the human. Now if you'll excuse me..."

Sunset pushes Discord away as she heads off to the fruit bowl.

Discord shakes his head. Weirdly, Discord monitors the whole barn real quick. He sees a small dark area if the place by the bathroom. He paces to the spot and claims it territory.

Discord pulls out his phone and starts dialing a number.

"Hey, we're getting close to sealing the deal. Yeah, yeah that happened, yep Sunset definitely hates me. Alright then, I'll tell you when this whole thing blows over. Bye"

Discord monitors the whole room again, puts his phone away, and walks to the party.

A/N:
That's it! Imma do it. Imma finish the book tonight. I love writing this story but I hate how long it takes to write it. That's why I will finish the last 3 chapter tonight. I'm sorry the story has to end, hopefully y'all love it. No request for a sequel, or to postpone this story, this is it.

P.s.
I'm sorry if you wanted more but this is all I have for now. Besides, I got a better story coming up...