Chapter 4

Walking to a close by farm seemed easy to Twilight until she faced the walking aspect of it. Twilight friends teased her for being worn out over walking.

"Your more tired than Applejack when she races against me." Rainbow said.

Applejack grunts. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh nothing. I'm just saying how much a better racer than you."
Rainbow smirked and laughed at Applejack.

Applejack confidence stayed highed but Rainbow dash comment was pretty hurtful. Applejack takes out a small geode containing her powers.

"Wanna test out that theory cunt?"
Applejack turns the geode on which transverse into power.

"Oh this is going to be fun."
Rainbow dash took out her emerald and turned it on. Applejack and Rainbow smirk at each other and run full speed to the barn direction.

"Awwww. They hate and love each other." Rarity said.

"Appledash will sure be a ship that sailed. Now as far you Twilight....

"As for me what?"

Flash makes it between the friends just in time. He catches his breath and smiles to Twilight.

"So Twilight...how was camp beautiful?"
Flash laughed awkwardly and smiled awkwardly too. Twilight smile isn't found, a laugh is there instead.

"Oh honey you got to do- HA HA HA- better than that."
Twilight laughing between words embarrassed Flash. He scratches behind his head, shakes his head and runs off. Twilight eyes fixed on him running and slightly pushing Sunset away.

"Hey." Twilight said.

"Hey back." Sunset replied.

Sunset winks at Twilight. Twilight returns blows a kiss in exchange.

"Wow. And I thought you were the shy one.", Sunset said.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not."
Twilight give Sunset one more smile before catching up with Rarity.

"Aww someone got a wittle kiss from their crush.", Discord said.

"Why do you have to butt in my life.", Sunset said.

"I'm not. The author is making me butt in.", Discord said.

Sunset flicks him off and Discord shrugs it off. Twilight was making a friendly gesture, that's all but blowing a kiss seemed rather odd for friends.
"Discord is a punk. He doesn't mean shit.", Sunset thought.

Sunset felt something for pony Twilight but Sci-Twi wasn't her. Like she told Flash at camp, they got to move on.

The walk to the barn took longer than expected but it was worth it. The whole barn was covered by purple balloons, purple streamers, purple cups, basically a purple party.

Hell there was a banner with the words 'Welcome back Twilight' which was covered with purple paint, rainbow colors, and pictures or he friends.

"Do you love it or what!", Pinkie said.

"O-o-of course.", Twilight teared up glancing at the banner, "I love you guys.

The rainbooms came to Twilight and gave her another group hug. Twilight new friends were truly special, at Crystal Prep nothing like this happened to her.

Pinkie release herself from the group hug. She begins to talk.
"You know it was all Sunset idea."

Twilight turned her head around to face Sunset. Sunset blushed and Twilight smile.

"Thank you Sunset. Your a great friend."
Twilight gave Sunset a hug.

Twilight is pulled away by Pinkie and both run off to the barn. Sunset and Twilight gave each other awkward waves before everyone else walked in the barn.

"Get friendzoned bitch.", Discord said.

"Okay now that was uncalled for."

"It wasn't uncalled for. The fucking author makes me say this shit.", Discord said, once again winking to the readers.

Discord pats Sunset back and walks off to the barn.

"Cunt.", Sunset mumbled under her breath.