9/4/2017

23:58

hey guys! I have school, volleyball, and dance tomorrow and ofc I can't sleep.

I got the idea for this book since I want to write, but can't have my light on, and have no inspiration for my other books. I don't know when I'll be posting in here, but for now, I'm writing it.

so I just moved and I'm happy. my room is finally coming together, and I can't be more excited. I got a lava lamp  (that currently isn't working...) that's neon blue and neon green. my duvet is coming on Thursday and matches it, and literally my whole room is going to be blue and green. my desk chair is blue, and I have green storage containers also, so it's not just those. I even have the dog hanging from my fan.

no, it's not a real dog you psychopath. I actually didn't put it up this time either. my friend was over last week and she did it.

last night I was reading on Wattpad and I got the sudden urge to listen to Panic! at the disco, which I thought I hated until yesterday because of their performance at the new years eve ball drop. the lead singer freaked me out (don't know why, but he did). now that ive listened to them, I'm obsessed.

speaking of new years, I can't believe how fast 2017 has gone by already! I'm in 8th grade this year, and the first two weeks have gone by way too fast for my liking. its already september, but it feels like it should be March and I should be in Hawaii. but I seriously can't wait for october because I'm going to San Antonio to meet my two brothers, their wives, and my 3 nephews.

speaking of them, I actually told my dad that I've been in contact with them and that I'm going to meet them. I was low (36 for all you diabetics who this means something to),  and we were talking about hurricane Harvey while I was stuffing my face with tropical Skittles and green apple gatorade. he said something about going to Houston instead and going swimming, which I said I might in San Antonio because they got heavy rain too. he asked how I knew, I said I have family down there who told me, and then he asked who. I told him that id been in contact with them then and there and he was silent for a good 10 minutes, which he never does. the tension was so thick you could cut it with a rusty spoon. I was super brave doing that because their his sons who he never told me about, and the next day I had the same conversation with his wife, but I told her that I didn't know how they were related to me. being low definitely makes me braver.

my schedule is going to be hecka hectic because on Monday I have school and vball games, on Tuesday I have school, practice, then dance, on Wednesday I have school, games, and immediatelyafter that, I have awanas, on Thursday I have school and practice, and Fridays I have school and my other dance class. I know other people have crazier schedules, but this is the craziest it's ever been for me.

lately I've been obsessed with youtube. some of my favorite YouTubers are Dan and Phil  (obviously), Joe sugg, zoë sugg, Connor franta, Lilly singh, pasquale ligouri (pj), markiplier, jacksepticeye, Rosanna pansino, Casper lee, dodie, and Antwan padildo (if you get that I love you). I have watched every single dan&Phil video and their gaming channel vids at least twice. I tried to watch one of my 8 yr old selfs favorite YouTuber, but I dont like them anymore.

well, I better try to go to sleep.

two things over learned tonight,

•melatonin doesn't work after taking a shower

and

•i write more late night thoughts then I do a regular chapter.

thank you for reading this weird chapter, and I will see you in the next one. bye!

☆Trista☆