Just Perfect

Casey Jones pulled April O'Neil into his strong arms, he held her as if he never planned to let go. His arms steadily tightened around her, sweet and caring much like April's father use to. She felt safe. 

 Casey leaned down and started kissing her, his chapped lips brushed across her neck, her cheeks and her forehead. His lips finally met her rosy red ones, April forgot everything but this moment and the overpowering love she felt for Casey. Nothing, no one, could ever separate them. 

 They steadily drifted to April's bed when Casey stopped. He gazed down at her as the silvery moonlight gently laced her in a fluorescent glow. His hands felt warm as they caressed her back, her shoulders and her face. 

 "I belong to you," He whispered in her ear, "But only if this is what you want." 

 April could scarcely breathe, "I do want it," She pulled him in even closer and returned his kisses with her own. 

 Casey and April's eyes locked as their souls met and became one. Time and space itself seemed to have vanished as April lost herself in Casey's love. April wept with sheer joy as she revealed the safety and warmth of his arms, awestruck by the wonder of perfectly belonging to each other alone. Casey was now vulnerable with her seemingly for the first time and she with him. 

 On that glorious night April belonged to Casey and no other, the man she loved and he belonged to her. She lay content as the moon crawled across the sky and sank below the horizon. 

 "I want to be with you, this way forever Red," Casey played with her hair, "Every night, the same way we are right now." 

 Tears slowly escaped and raced down her cheeks as her blue eyes sparkled but not a word slipped from her mouth. 

 Casey leaned down and kissed each teardrop.

 "I love you Casey Jones, I love you," April finally confessed.    

 Her heart was nestled with his, and their souls entangled, everything was perfect, just perfect.