Chapter 3

Chloe's P.O.V

I hand him over a cup of coffee, he still looks at me with wary on his face, of course, who wouldn't be ashamed when his biggest secret is leaked out, worse, to the secretary he hates the most ?

Both of us have gotten dressed and I know we both have to be at work in a few hours, but before that, I need to settle things with him.

"Tell me, Mr Guest"

"Do you think you have the right to make me tell you anything, who do you think you are ?"

"Mr Guest, first of all, I have known your secret and if you try to act all mighty with me like what you have done for the past three months, I may tell everyone about it, you wouldn't want that, would you ?"

His eyes grow dark, and he looks ready to kill me, well, as I expected.

"Are you blackmailing me ? I could get you to jail for that, you know, I am Alexander Guest, you can't do it"

"Oh... but I can" I smirk and his face looks devastated.

"You wouldn't dare, Mr Guest, you couldn't get me to jail because after last night, I know exactly what you want, and you will need me for that"

"And what makes you think so, Chloe ?"

I sigh as I take a sip of my own coffee.

"I pity you, Mr Guest, you can't even be who you truly are, I know that some businessmen pay and hire professional domme to release them, but I know you, Mr Guest, you wouldn't have the nerve to, and I know, you couldn't trust people"

He is truly frustrated now, and he speaks again in a low tone.

"What do you want, then, money ?

I look at him straight in the eyes and I let him know that I feel offended by his words

"Money ? No. I don't want your money, Mr Guest, not at this state, to the least"

His frowns grow more visible as he gets uneasy.

"Then tell me what you want !"

"What I want, is..." I slowly lean closer to him and I grab his chin and lift it up.

"To discipline you"

His eyes grow wide, and he speaks again.

"Discipline me, what do you mean ?"

"You know, Mr Guest, now I understand why you always act like a mean bastard to almost everyone, I get it now, I know you are frustrated, you are unable to cope with the submissive side in you, you don't know how to release it and that pressure continues to build up within you"

"What are you saying ? Don't act like you know me" he speaks but this time the tone of his voice is a bit lower. I smile and moves my hand to caress his cheek.

"You always in charge of everything, you need to look tough and reliable all the time, you need to be perfect in public's eye, and you are tired of it, you are tired of being in control, you need to lose the control, for the sake of your sanity. It's psychology Mr Guest, now tell me, am I wrong ?"

He remains silent, unable to utter any other words.

"That is why, after knowing everything, I decided it would be best if I help you. I need to fix that attitude of yours, because you may ruin yourself if you keep up with it"

"And... how are you going to do that ?"

I smile and take a seat beside him. He is starting to listen now, and that is a very good sign.

"Let me relieve you, let yourself be free, Mr Guest, trust me to be in charge, and I will give you all that your heart desire, and i'm sure this way, you will become better"

He remains silent, and he seems to be in a really deep thought. I wouldn't blame him, though, making such a decision takes a lot of courage.

"If I let you, will you remain silent about this ?"

"Of course, Mr Guest."

"Fine, when...do we start ?"

I smirk at his response.

"Starting of today. I will make a temporary contract with you to seal our deal, and I wish to observe your behavior today. I expect you to treat me a bit better after this little talk of ours, Mr Guest."

"Alexander"

"What ?"

"Call me Alexander, since you are going to... fix my attitude, anyway" he blushes as he speaks out the last words and it creates a small smile on my face.

"Sure, Alexander"

I get dressed for work and when I return, he is also dressed up for work. Yes, we were already dressed up, but by that I meant in casual clothing. I lent him one of my ex boyfriend's clothing. And as for the suit, he actually has one delivered here just a few minutes ago.

I feel like we made such a quick progress within an hour. It's something I never thought about before, and I don't know why I offer him to do this but it has been done.

He needs help, not just any help from a psychiatrist. But an affection and emotional help.

I convince myself over and over again. Until I start to believe it.

The illusion of truth.

"Are you ready ?" I ask him and he nods as he leaves my apartment room.

I know even so, today we are going to go on our own separate ways to work because we don't want to attract any unwanted attention, and spread rumors around. It won't be good for both of us.

As I'm about to get out from the room, he stares at me again, and speak.

"and what am I going to call you ?"

"Excuse me ?"

"You get to call me Alexander, what am I going to call you ?"

"Call me Mistress when we are alone, but when we are at work or on public, you can call me Chloe. Do you understand ?"

"Yes" he replies immediately.

"Yes what ?"

"Yes... Mistress"

***

Don't forget to vote and comment