CAMERON IMAGINE (shopping)

cameron imagine: you go shopping.

You had just moved in together and decided to go to john lewis to get bed stuff like duvets and matresses. "y/n this is so boooooooooooring" he said extending the o. You had only been in thier five minutes. "cam seriousley we have been in here like five minutes!" you said whilst laughing. you walked hand in hand, thingers intwined, around the bed sheet isles for another ten minutes. until Cameron became restless and  you ended up both running around the shop acting like five year olds. Csmeron raced straight towards the matress area and leaped onto a bed. You raced after him. "Come on y/n!" he screeched whilst jumping up and down on the thick matress. You laughed and jumped up onto the matress. He grabbed your hand in his and you both jumped up and down, laughing crazily. A sour  face old woman glared at you and walked of, wait no, she waddled of like a power walking penguin. niether of you cared though as you continued to jump around both laughing hysterically. about five minutes later two big guys wearing tight fitting black sirts and smart trousers walked over to you. thier faces showed no emotion as the old woman pointed over at you both and they nodded. They picked up the pace continuing towards you. "cam, we have company" you giggled noding towards the security guys. "lets have some fun with them, they look like they need to lighten up" he said winking at you. as the guys get closer to you one of them says "sir, maam we ask that you please leave the store as you are disturbing other custermers and there is a sign that clearly states that you are not allowed to jump on the mattresses." cameron looked at him. "no!" he said in a childish voice and stuck his tongue out of them. you laughed so hard you tought your sides where gonna split. one of the security guys made a grab for him but he dodged out the way. "HAHAHA catch me if you can!" he laughed running around on the beds. You grabbed hold of one of the expensive pillows and hit the other security guard. "oopsie!" you laughed and ran as he lunged at you. Cameron saw what you did and also picked up a pillow. you ran towards him but there was a gap in between the matresses. you went to jump but missed and fell into the gap.You sat up face to face with a gaurd "oh no!" you pretty much shouted. "no y/n! dont worry i will save you!" he yelled hitting the gard over the head. the gaurd tuned around to face cameron. "RUN!" you shouted as you ducked between the beds and began crawling underneath all of the them. you neared the bed where cameron had just jumped to when something grabbed your ankle. "NOOOOOOO!" you screeched as you where dragged backwards. you could hear cam still bouncing around on the beds above you laughing hystreically. your hands scrabbled around trying to grab ahold of someting. but there was nothing. you were quickly pulled out and yanked of the floor. your hands were held behind your back. all around you stood other custermers, some giving dissaproving looks, others lsughing and cheering cameron on. when cam noticed you had been caught he gave up and let the gaurd catch him. you were both dragged out of the shop. as you neared the entrance your beanie hat fell of your head. wow it had stayed on the whole time and fell of now? great. you were pushed out of the shop and were given a whole lecture, neither of you even listerning. "um can i go get my hat please?" you asked politely. "no" one of the guys stated. "but its my hat and i need it" you said, trying to dodge around the gaurds. cam looked at you smirking. "pwetty pwease" you said in a baby voice, batting your eyelashes at the security gguys and acting all cute. they both looked at eachover and looked back at you. "fine, as long as your quick" one of them said. they parted and you walked confidently between them. you could feel thier eyes burning into the back of your head. as you bent down to pick your beanie hat up you nticed a stand wich had loads of cushions all over it. yeah it wouldnt break anything but it looked light enough to push over. you picked the beanie up pllacing it on your head and raced over to the stand. you turned to look at the guards who were staring at you quizzically. Cam knew exactly what you where about to do and put his thumbs up to show he approved. you gave an almighty shove and the stand collapsed cushins spilling everywhere and the wood from the stand splintered. You raced to the entrance, ducked under the gaurds and ran out of the shop. cam caught up with you, took your hand in his and you both ran of dissapering into the crowed. you could hear the gaurds cursing at you and continued to run. you stopped and stoof outside primark. you had your back leaning against the cold galss of the window, cam stood infront of you. "oh my go y/n i cant believe you did that!" he said laughing trying to catch his breath. "niether can I" you smirked. he stood up straight and looked deep into your eyes. he leaned in resting his forhead on your your noses brushing. "your really hot when you smile" he whispered seductively. you leaned in and you both kissed passionately. you kissed solidly for like fve minutesuntil you where even more out of breath. "lets go get some mc donalds!" you said excitedly. he held his hand out and you both walked of swinging your hands between you.

hope you enjoyed it

love,

Erin xXx