Part 1 : The Meeting

"Hold on, give me a minute! I need to do my number #2," said lucy, the protagonist and the fortunate young lady who is the subject of the main ship, to her blue-haired best friend, levi, who uses 15 bottles of hair dye every night to dye her hair the neon blue colour it currently was.

"Wait for me! I needa go to!" levi screamed back.

However, as Lucy must be alone as she encounters natsu in order to make the story flow, the blond-haired beauty did not hear her comrade over the loud music in the club and fled to the bathroom. If you hadn't guessed already, her true motive for retreating to the toilet was not to actually do a #2, but to escape her feeling of claustrophobia and social anxiety.

Lucy was your average basic girl, other than the fact that she could use magic. She was basically the type of girl to say "I'm NOT like the rest of them", although she clearly was, though she was decent mage and friend.

By the time, Levi reached the exit of the club, Lucy was nowhere to be found. After searching for a while, Levi said to herself: Screw this! and went back clubbing after she used the bathroom that Lucy was meant to be in.

The cold licked Lucy's face as she attempted to walk back to her house. Her purse was left isolated, sad and alone in her house, as she did not expect to be going home early. Similarly to a student latching on to the hope of passing an exam without studying, Lucy always hitchhiked of Levi to survive. She had not expected to leave the venue earlier without Levi. Basically, she was broke and could not afford a cab because the dumb woman left her purse in her house. After wrapping her coat tighter around her body, she bursted into a light jog in an attempt to evade getting frostbite.