How Did I Get Here? The End.

Annabeth's vision cleared when she hit the ground. Her back landed painfully, knocking the air out of her lungs. She was not expecting to fall on grass instead of the pavement she was just standing on. Still gasping for air, Annabeth forced herself off the ground. 

Annabeth stood tall after a few more minutes, hearing the traffic for the first time. She wasn't in Vegas anymore, that's for sure. Too many hills.

"What? You don't recognize the outside of your camp?" Annabeth jumped, hearing the new voice. She stared at the one who brought her there in confusion. He had black hair that looked as if he runs his hand through it consistently, eyes an icy blue with traces of sea-green as if ice had took away his original color, and he wore long pants and a flannel as if he was always in cold weather. He looked only a few years older than Annabeth.

Annabeth took another look around, realizing she was in San Francisco. Why was he thinking camp was here?

He saw her confused and surprised expression, he frowned. "You're Greek, aren't you?"

Annabeth was too overwhelmed to realize what was happening. "Who are you?"

He tilted his head to the side, staring at her like a confused puppy would. "Perseus. You?"

"Annabeth. I thought that you were dead."

He looked more confused, and there was a hint of anger in his eyes. "Why do you think that?"

"You're Perseus, Son of Zeus, aren't you?"

He scoffed, turning away from Annabeth, trying to keep calm. "No, I'm not. Good bye, Child of Athena."

"Wait! How am I getting back to Camp?!" She shouted, moving towards his retreating form.

He didn't look back when he answered. "That's for you to decide." He disappeared completely. No warning, just disappeared.

"Okay, what now?" Annabeth mumbled to herself, trying to grip the severity of the situation. Her dad lives around here, she could always-no, there was something else that she needed to do. There was something missing in this situation. The question is; what was it?

Annabeth didn't realize the ground underneath her gave way until she was falling. She screamed before her vision went black.

What's wrong with this prophecy!

I know this is extremely short, but I didn't know what else to do with it. I think that the last chapter and this chapter are more of filler chapters, because the next chapter with be about-well, if you read the series you should know where Annabeth is headed.

Thank you so much to those who have supported this book, it was a random idea I had last year. That makes it seem like I am bad updating, which I am. I apologize, I had my birthday happen, my graduation party the next day, had two days to pack to go to a water resort (where I was in charge of a room of girls), and I just finished another book of mine while I'm trying to get back in updating my books on a regular schedule.

Enough about me, I hope you have enjoyed the book so far!

~MsPenguingirl1234.

Published: September 5, 2017.