03:33 A.M.

It was over, nobody was dreaming anymore. Yes they where still sleeping but the dreams faded away.

Soonyoung heard his alarm go of, it was time. IT was gone.

He looked for the first light switch he could find and started to run away from Mingyu who was screaming after him.

Soonyoung opend every single door until he saw a little body cruddled up in the corner of the now still dark room.

After turning the light on he rushed torwarts the boy, grabbing him by his shoulders and shaking him to wake him up.

"Jihoon?"

The boy's eyes opend and after seeing his boyfriends 10:10 eyes he backed away.

Tears in his eyes, scared that the dream didn't end.

"Jihoon, don't worry. It is over."

The small boy's lips trembelt just like his whole body.

Grabbing the his boyfriend in a hug Soonyoung could feel how he flinched.

"Jihoon, tell me. What happend?"

With that single question the tears inside the small body started to flow out of it, more wather came out than you would expect that would fit inside the boy his body.

"Y- you...."

"Me?"

"You we- were drun- k."

Soonyoung his eyes widend, knowing where the story would go. "Don't worry I will never do something like that. I promise,  I would never hurt you I promis. I love you, remeber that if you ever think I will do something."

Jihoon his tears were still flowing but now there end distanation was Soonyoung's shirt. Holding his boyfriend tight so he would feel save, inhaling the sent of the loving boy.

The sent he did love.

"I- I love you too."

Mingyu who got left behind started his search for his friends too.

Walking to the stairchase where his body stopt moving.

Looking at the boy who was lying beneath the stairs, he looked peacefull. Like he was sound asleep.

He was.

Mingyu got his body to move again and walked to the body.

Looking at Minghao his still living body, looking how he had little blood spots on his clothes and hand.

"Minghao? Wake up."

He didn't wake up and after a few friendly wake up calls the tree started loosing pacient and slapped the other in the face.

The boy woke up because of that with a now red cheek and swollen eyes.

"What the fuck Mingyu!"

"Sorry, you wouldn't wake up. But that aside, how are you doing?"

It felt awkwarde for Mingyu, being with Minghao always felt awkwarde for him.

The human tree got slapped out of his own mind talk when hearing sobbing.

"Fuck this shit! FUCK IT!"

Minghao was screaming through is tears, slaming the wall angry at himself angry because of the dream.

The dream had felt so real, he had felt the warmth of the blood on his hands. He had tasted the matel and salt, it felt  way to real.

"MINGHAO! STOP IT!"

His hand didn't hit the wall because of Mingyu who held onto his arm.

"What is wrong with you?!"

"I don't know, you tell me. What do you think is wrong with me if my biggest fear is to kill someone?"

His tone sounded cold but still so broken and Mingyu's words wouldn't leave his mouth when looking into the swollen eyes of the other.

"It is going to be alright."

There was nothing else he could think of but those six words and the hug he pulled the other in.

Seungkwan woke up out himself, trying to stand up.

His legs couldn't support his own body what made him fall back.

"Someone?" His voice was weak and his trought hurt like it was on fire.

"Please, someone?"

He needed to be happy that just like him Hansol also woke up out himself and was walking through the house.

Hearing the weak voice coming from the bathroom.

"Please."

"Seungkwan?" The door went open and Hansol saw how the other was sitting on the floor, tears in his eyes and puffy cheeks.

"Shit, Kwannie. Are you alright?" He was now also sitting on the cold floor before him.

Seungkwan shook his head. "Will you help me?"

"I help with what ever you want."

"Can you help with finding help for me?"

Only after hearing that Hansol smelled the gross sent of reproduced food.

"Of course I will help." Looking worried at the emberresed Seungkwan, he never wanted to tell anyone his habit.

But it became to bad, he needed this help.

-----

.......
I had my first school day today.
I think I'm dead inside because of today, it was so damn boring.
But I need to make homework... So bye..👋