Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I do not own Voltron or any of the characters

Key

(Y/n)= your name

(M/n)= mother's name

(F/n)= father's name

(E/c)= eye color

(S/c)= skin color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" WHERE'S MY BABY!! (Y/N)!! (Y/N) BABY WHERE ARE YOU!!! " (M/n) Screamed. (F/n) and the king heard the commotion and came rushing outside.

" what's wrong love." (F/n) said gently trying not to cause any more stress to his troubled wife. " IT'S (Y/N)!!!" (M/n) yelled.(F/n) froze in fear of something happening to his precious child.

"SHE'S GONE...SHE'S..SHE'S...sh'es gone." (M/n) sobbed leaning on (F/n). tears spilled down her face. ( sorry if this is a little too dramatic.)

(M/n) was having a panic attack.

(F/n) heart broke seeing his wife in such despair. " we'll find her my love." (F/n) his voice didn't crack much to his surprise. he was having a little break down of his own but he had to stay strong for his wife.

Time skip (they've already gathered a search party)~

Baby (y/n) crawled around the hall with not a care in the world. she was absolutely adorable with her little flower crown slightly tilting on her head. she still had the flowers in her hands. she was gripping the stems on the flowers and surprisingly the petals were still perfectly in place. she crawled fast for a little baby.

She had no idea where she was going. she looked around for her new friend (allura) and couldn't find her. she was starting to cry when she heard a familiar voice. she crawled as fast as she could over to the voice. she came face to face with a door that was slightly ajar and pushed it open with her head.

She looked around the room until her eyes suddenly fell on the familiar purple man who gave her her name( not a typo ) and some lady.she put down her flowers and clapped her hands together screaming happily as she had found a familiar face. Zarkon turned around to see the little girl smiling at him. she picked up her flowers as she made her way over to him completely ignoring the woman in the room. Zarkon was shocked to see the child had found her way into his wife's laboratory.

The woman made her way over to zarkon seeing as his facial expressions showed that he knew the child. (do they tell you hagger's real name? if they do please tell me in the comments) (y/n) finally acknowledged the woman's presence in the room she crawled over to her and held her hand out to her with two of her her four flowers. the woman blushed and gently took the flowers out of her hands. she already started to take a liking to the child.

The woman's cat came out of nowhere and walked over to the child. (y/n) put down her last two flowers and gave the cat a big hug and for some reason, the cat didn't scratch her. 

That's all, for now, don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Share

Fangirl out~