Chapter 9

Disclaimer- I do not own Voltron nor it's characters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

( Y/n ) ~ your name
( M/n ) ~ mother name
( F/n ) ~ father name
( N/n ) ~ nickname
( F/c ) ~ favorite color
( e/c ) ~ eye color
( S/c ) ~ skin color
( F/l ) ~ favorite lion

Thoughts will be written in italics and will end with' _________'

___________________________________________________________________

Previously~

I could barely touch the door knob let alone grab it. When on lucky bump helped me grab the door knob and turn it. As I opened the door the ground stopped shaking and I saw.......
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

(F/n) P.O.V

The scene before me was absolutely horrifying. Every thing inside the lab was knocked over, Zarkon was frozen stiff, and the sight that made my stomach clench so bad I wanted to drop to drop to my knees at the same time while running to my daughters aid. There right before my eyes was my child in the arms of honvera at the mercy of the (f/l) lion that was merely inches away, and.........purring?

While the current events had me on pause my wife didn't seem to have that problem. (M/n) sprang into action leaping over all the fallen objects, sprinting down the stairs of the lions chambers, and not sparing a nano-second she ripped her child away from honerva in a gentle-ish way. ( and no she doesn't hurt the child in anyway just in case you guys think that she's is being too rough with the/her baby.) (M/n) let out a relieved cry as held her child close to her while checking for any hidden injuries. (y/n) started her gurgled laughter while playing with (M/n) hair.....though she might have been eating a couple of strands.

The (f/l) lion started toward my wife which caused me to snap out of whatever trance I was in. I jumped into action. I was in mid leap when the lion jabbed its nose at my wife. As my wife fell the lion reeled its head back with my daughter holding on to his face. I broke into a full sprint( more like a crazed run ). As I curved around the glass window I slipped on some random liquid. My body collided harshly with the sharp edges of the marbled stairs. I was bombarded with unbelievable pain.( My fingers slipped...sorry (f/n) ) But the my drive to save my family overrode the pain.

( Author's) P.O.V

*wHAPaW*

The sound of skin colliding with metal rang through the room. Baby (y/n)'s gibberish soon followed. Everyone in the room turned white as a sheet copy paper. ( <--- me trying to be original ) *wHaPAw* (y/n) hit the giant beast once more, and grumbled accusingly at it. She wasn't having any of this. Her parents shouldn't be treated so roughly.

The (f/l) lion whimpered loudly which caused the crowds further confusion. (y/n) started kicking her legs feeling uncomfortable from laying on her stomach, and she wanted down. So she did what any baby would do in such a situation. she started to cry.

Somehow the being understood what she wanted and lowered her to the ground.

(A/n)
Dear readers

Please forgive me.I am not dead. I am so so so sorry I took forever and 3 quarters to publish this chapter. I've just been so busy with school, test, finals, surprise quizzes, and etc. But now the end is near the hell named school will soon be over so I can write and publish more often. And I want to dedicate the chapter to one of my readers. He/she took the time outta their day to DM me to ask for another chapter, and in doing so reminded me to do my job as small author and publish another chapter. Not throwing any shade to my other readers who have committed on my last chapter to update. So in a way this chapter is dedicated to all of you beautiful and kind readers. Also if it's not asking too much since your probably mad at me would you guys be willing to check out A Winters Crush by JazzyA15 it's actually pretty cool it's something new instead of being an all dialogued story it more of a diary entry about an Mc named June talking to about her and her interactions with him though there will be dialogue as well. Oh and if there are any mistakes in this chapter please point them out to me and as always don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

And

Fangirl out~