Harry?

Thank you guys for dealing with me, sorry I had my problems get into the way, anyways here's that new update))

Tom let out a sigh its been 3 days since the incident of Harry's wrath, he went up to the library and sat down as he opened the book of monsters, he still had questions to what sound what Harry was making, it seems like his mate was keeping secrets from him, he could force the male to tell him the secrets but where would the fun in that be, he continued before he stopped at a page with a phoenix 'well he did sound like a phoenix but if im going to assume than I need to observe his behavior, or wait until he does something like change into his form' he thought and closed the book and put it back into his bag, and made his way out of the library, he gave a charming smile to the librarian lady and quickly walked, he caught a glimpse of Harry sitting and talking as if to someone invincible, but he had saw no one, he continued watching for awhile as Harry only talked about him, "Imaginary friends" he said quietly and made his way over and kissed his mate "Hey Harry" he said,
"oh hey Tom! I was just reading!" Harry said excitedly, he looked at the male 'Sometimes he reminds me of a puppy than a king or queen of the forest.' He thought, "Sure you were, you're such a good boy" he said and kissed his mate gently and trailed his hands down Harry's sides.
Harry let out a shuttered moan as he pressed up against the male, he let out a whine in the kiss "T-Tom...." He moaned out and let out a gasp and pressed up against his mate.
"No Harry, you literally rode me all night no more" Tom said and pushed Harry away gently who let out a whine, "Harry, you knew I was telling the truth yet did what you did" he said and Harry looked down with tears in his eyes "I'm sorry" Harry said and sniffed, he rubbed his eyes and looked at Tom "I was just, going into.... I don't know, I was going into something." He said embarrassed, he didn't really know either, maybe he should have listened to Salazar and Fawkes.
Tom let out a sigh, this was going to be a long research.
-------------
Dumbledore sat there in his class and let out a sneeze "Someone must be talking about me Fawkes" he said and smiled in a grandfatherly way. Fawkes let out a squawk and flew up making his to the window and leaving to go see Harry, Fawkes didn't feel like he was loyal to Dumbledore now since Harry came a long, a new powerful master and a relative to.
"Damn bird, always feel as if he's watching deeper inside me" he said as he stood up making his way to the center of the room and apparated, "My lover!" He called out happily as he tackled Grindelwald " our plan is coming together" he said happily and looked away 'for me to kill Harry since he's caught your attention' he thought and looked back at his lover.

Grindelwald let out a sigh as his low leaf lover held onto him, 'I guess he's useful in some ways, mostly sex' he thought emotionlessly he wrapped his arms around his low leaf lover and gave a rare smile "indeed" he said charmingly, soon the world would bow to him and his new lover who would stand beside him, Harry was beautiful and would kill anyone with his adorableness "soon indeed, very soon" he said as he let out a burst of laughter a long with his low leaf lover.
-----------

Harry let out a shiver and looked around, "Is something wrong my lord?" Asked the shadow Alex "Honestly I feel as if someone is talking about me, but I have found a way to find out what Grindelwald's plan is by his shadow! His shadow obeys me and only cause I am the king" Harry said darkly, Alex shivered at the thought, "well I'm only nice to those that don't get on my bad side, him and Dumbledore fucked up in many ways by killing my mate, and now I have my mate again, I won't let that happen again" he said darkly.
Tom stood behind a corner and quickly made his way, he had a lot to think about.
"My king you do know you mate was listening right?" Said Alex, he nodded "he had to know eventually" he said and stood up.
--------------
*End*
Cutt!!!!
Harry: "I won't let it happen again" he said trying to be serious and burst out in laughter

Tom: "By Merlin Harry!!! Get it together!!" He said and stomped up to him "all the time!" He said and left

Harry: "sorry I'll try again" he said
*Cutt!!!*
----------------
Admin: tank you guys for supporting me, I recently caught a cold due to the smoke here in Washington, this is my first time getting a cold and it hurts.