Why???

Aura's POV:
   I always believed myself to be a curse. Mother Grace and Sister Marie always thought so, why shouldn't I ?? I never knew who parents where, it was said my mother was a Sister nun after giving birth too me because she believed my father never loved her. It was also rumored that she was mutant like myself . Also considered a cursed one. So, she left me here in another country , Mexico . And fled not caring to look back.

But what got me the most was why?? I needed answers as I had been locked in the bellfree since I was at least fifteen and now I was twenty-one . I sighed in announce as Mother Grace could be heard coming up the stairwell . "Aurora !! Open this door !! Cursed one or not  señora you will not be seen with us anymore!! I have arranged for you to became a nun!! If you don't go Señora I will send you to someone named William Striker !! He's offered to make you obey!! " her voice coming out as Sternly as ever. I cringed . "yes, Mother Grace . I will go . But please may I return here after I complete my training??" I pleaded with her . "I don't think that will happen Señora!" She spoke venom sounding was her words.

"Now the taxi leaves in an hour , I suggest Señora to be ready!!"other Grace said soon being heard leaving as she walked back down the stairwell.