Answers come to those who wait!!

Aurora POV
I sighed hearing that news wasn't what I needed. I was hoping she wasn't going to do this . But my fears became true I would never be able to come back. After all I've never lived anywhere else and the thought of never being able to return made my stomach churn. As I sighed  excepting my fate in life. I never expected what happened later that day when I got into the taxi seeing the only place I called home fade away.

Mother Grace POV
Good grief , she's gone I'll never have too deal with people shaming this place of peace again. She's a cursed one and I will not have that Señora causing trouble here . As I walked towards the entrance to the orphanage I rain, I heard a car pull up. Turning around with grace and pride I faced whoever had just pulled up. " Miss?? I am looking for a Aurora . She's been rumored to have been left here . Is this true?? I believe she's my daughter . " the man speaking was in a wheelchair and seemed to be looking for the young women I just sent away. "She's not here. That Señora  is a cursed one . She's been sent away to become a nun. And hopefully those cursed powers will disappear . " I spoke as I tried to make the man leave but soon another man stepped beside him. "Listen, bub, if ya know where she is spill." He snarled I then knew that they where cursed ones as well. But told them anyway. "She's headed two cities North of here. Now leave before I call the border patrol. " I warned but my answer seemed to please them. And they left going after that wicked Señora.

Aurora POV
By the time I arrived it was night. I was beyond tired and dreaded being sent here without a choice. Soon the taxi left , but I heard another car pull up. "Strange ?? Mother Grace didn't tell me anyone would be following me...??" I soon turned around seeing a man looked to be the age I always thought my father would be in a motorized wheelchair. Smiling at me as he approached me.....