Wrong!!!!!/ Got you!! (Part 2)

Hello guys and the picture is Seraphina (XXMysteriousToxicXX)hope you like it. By the ways thanks for the views. And I got to say what I wrote last time I went 'shock Beacause I never did that type of writing so ill be heading to church. Bye byeeeee.

●●●●●●●●●●●

🔴Short chapter🔴

   Previous Karma pov

   So for some time i went outside and went I got out I saw someone. I ran up to he or she and said what are you doing here. No respond so i got out my gun. I look up and saw nothing I turn around and saw him...

   Present Karma pov 9:30 am

   I look up and saw nothing I turn around and saw him... I saw Nagisa. 'No it must be my imagination' I said to myself loud. I rub my eyes and look up again seeing Nagisa. So I pointed the gun the gun at him and shoot, closing my eyes. All the security guards came. "Sir what happen!?" One of the security guards ask. I open my eyes and saw nothing.

  (Time skip)

   After I told them what happen all where searching for Nagisa. I went to speak whit some people from some other countries if they have any usefull imformation,  but nothing was usefull.

   "Hey Karma some of us are going further of the property and the others are staying here searching" I look back and saw Rio. She works here but to keep on eye on the criminals we cacht and inform us of others that are still out there.

   "By the way Karasuma wanted to see you" (let me explain so Seraphina, Nicole and me work for Karasuma and Karma works for Karasuma. Karma is the boss but Karasuma is the real boss of Karma.)

   What the heck does he want. I nodded and went to the office. I slap the door not caring of knocking. "Your here. Now explain me how are you gona get Nagisa you know if you don't bad things will happen" he said in a serious tone. "Yeah I know but I think that Rose might be keeping secrets about Nagisa and can be really usefull." "Yes but Rose is a trusted person (I think that's not Karasuma -_-) we can count on, but yeah call her to my office. she on a mission right know, that I told her 1 minute ago but I think she will be right back in a few mi-"

   He was cut of by the door slapping a look behind a saw Rose.  What I thought she was in a mission how can finish so fast. But still she was cover in blood all over her. I know she had tons of fun since I know her verry well.

   "Rose your here, that was fast" I said. "Yeah but it was really fun torturing them."

   ×_×' what!! Rose is so crazy. "Now that your here care to explain" said Karasuma.  She was confused "care to explain what?" "On why haven't you told us some things about Nagisa it could have been usefull and we could have capture him long time ago."

   "I-I, becau- *BOOM*

   Nagisa pov (this is gona get intresting)

   "How intresting!" I said. While i kill a men. I'm still gona steal the paint but since these pips are gona get in my way, might as well kill them and have fun.