Part 2

I look up to see Akatsuki Kain. He has a wild look. "Sorry." I sarcastically say. But the guy scoff. What's his problem? It's not like I hurt the dude or anything. But since he's 2 years older then you meaning he's 16.....I have to look up to him. "Don't be such a jerk, Kain!" Aido said hook his arms around his neck. Aido smirk at me which I got uncomfortable with it.
"Y/n, the cool kids are noticing us. Don't ruin it." Ernie whisper. Ugh! He's right. I smile. "It's fine. I-I need to get to class." I grab Ernie by the shirt and drag him to class. Ernie kept complaining how much I ruined getting the cool kids on our side. We finally got to class and found 3 popular teens from the cafeteria.
"Move it loser!" A jock said pushing me aside on the door. Ernie wanted to pounce on him but I stopped him. It's not worth the fight. The cool kids were Rima, Shiki, and Kaname. Looks like Yuki isn't here. She and I had a terrible time together. Long story.
I sat far away from them with Ernie. "C'mon Y/n! Let's just say one hi!" Ernie said. I smack his head. "No way! Something about them is giving me the chills." Soon the class started.......

(After class)
"No!! I don't want homework!" Ernie groan. Me niether. I stood up. "Let's go Ernie! I want to go home as soon as possible!" I turn around only to meet with a bold chest. I look up to see Shiki. Ernie tense. "Um...please move." I said. The girls gasp. Shiki peer down at my face and tilt his head. "You smell nice. Want a pocky?" He ask putting one in his mouth.
Is he expecting me to eat like that? "Yeah. No thanks!" I grumble. Ernie sigh. Shiki grab my chin. For some reason, I thought I saw something sharp but I guess it's my imagination. I turn away from him. "Ernie!" He nod following me.

"Dude! Girls were holding themself back for you rejecting him! Well, there goes our famous life. Anyway, you busy tonight? I was thinking of hanging out and....checking what your babysitter looks like." He said flinging his backpack strap over his shoulder.
I smile. "That be great, Ernie. I just hope I don't get an old grandma lady who loves giving smooches to teens. I be the laughing stock of the whole wide school. I hope it's a female teenager. Can't believe I need a babysitter when I could take care of myself."

I look up to see Yuki. She's the most popular hot girl but there's one problem.....she's annoying and loves her brother. Even Rima is better then that. Yuki short hair sway in the breeze making boys gasp. I roll my eyes and walk past her. "Y/n...the loser of all time." Yuki said smirking. Ernie yelled. "Well, you think you're hot but you are not!"

I chuckle grabbing Ernie by the collar. "The last thing I want her to hear is me getting a babysitter. She thinks i can't take care of myself." I walk to the vending machine and put my dollar in to get (Your Beverage) but it didn't come out. "What?! It's not giving me my drink! Ugh! I just put my dollar in!" I yell slamming the machine.
Ernie stiffen. "Turn around, Y/n."
Huh? I turn around to see the silver hair boy. "Having trouble with the machine? You're utterly useless." He said kicking the machine hard and  my drink popped out and landed on the ground. "Gee, thanks." I said grabbing it.

The silver hair boy walk off. "Bro, his name is Zero Kiryu!! He rarely helps out with people. " Ernie smile like a kid. "Okay? It's not like he's any special." I mumbled... 

(Thanks for reading!!)