Part 3

School was finally over! I don't think I can bare with this. Ernie was reading a book of Supernatural. "Dude! It says that Sirens drag men into the water by singing....I-" He was about to continued but I stopped him. "I know. I'm not dumb. That's why they're called Sirens! It's just like Succubus and Incubus." I said but was interrupted by a phone call.
"Hello? Mom. What is it?" I ask.
"Sweetheart! I found you a babysitter. This one is older and he loves cookies! I made sure he takes good care of you. I'll give you a hint. This guy has white hair." She says giving a high squeak on the phone. Wait! That means I'll be getting a granpa? "Um...ok. Meet ya back home." I mutter and end the call. "No! No! I'm going to be the laughing stock of the whole school!" I cried. Ernie look at me. "What happened Y/n? Did you get your babysitter?"
"Yep! But he's older and loves cookies! Meaning I'll get an old grandpa that will be babying me through my middle school life!" I replied walking slowly. "Why can't it be a cute girl or someone else?"

"Bro, I feel so bad for you. Literally! But maybe this grandpa can't be that bad? I mean, he might pay attention to your little brother more then you? There has to be a bright side." Ernie said flipping his book. I sigh. Ernie's right. It's not like he's a crazy murderer or monster.
We both laugh and talk about stuff on the way home. On the corner of my eye, I thought I saw someone but guess not.

Ernie wanted to hang out at my place so yeah. "Hi dad." I said opening the door. My dad smile. "Hey, son! Your mother and I are going out dancing tonight. And your babysitter is coming. He's such a kind gentlemen. He'll love you like a doll!"
I had chills in my spine by that. Ernie went upstairs to play my video games. I nod awkwardly at them and went upstairs. "Also your granny is coming over meaning you'll get 2 babysitter." Mom yelled. My gandma is cool. She's not like those crazy lady.

I sat on the ground and put my headset on. "Ready to be beaten?" I ask getting my controller. Ernie scoff. "Yeah. Uh. No! I'm definitely going to win!" We smile at each other and press play. My little brother, Zack, was playing his toys. He's like 10 and he knows a lot.
Soon it was night time around 7:00 and I was still playing video games with Ernie. "Hang on. Zack, will you get us snacks?" I ask. Zack groan and went downstairs. He hates doing things for me.

(Nobodys pov)
Zack skips downstairs. He went to the refrigerator and grab some things. Ding! Dong! The young boy walk to the door and opened it. "Hello. Is your parents here?" A male voice ask the boy stare at him.....

(Thanks for reading!!)