Chapter 4

Woohoo! Brace yourselves for Aryan's POV oh! And the cover credits goes to @RoyalChahine

Aryan's POV

I've had my way with numerous girls, I could sleep in laps of any girl I desired. Girls would just throw themselves on me. But Meera was different, on the night, two years ago, she looked so charming and her eyes held no fear. I like to see that in girls. She was unaware of her surroundings then as I was watching over her from my car.

" sir, that girl seems to have grabbed your attention, do want you her in your bed tonight? ",

Spoke my secretary. I gave him a death glare. How dare he think like that! My one glare was enough for him to shut up. At the moment I was not sure about my own feelings. Plus, this business was not something which could allow me to have her.

Back then, who knew that my love will come searching for me. How naive of her to fall for the trap. I still remember her shocked face when she first bumped into me. I made Alka to pose as a victim and keep her busy in the washroom while I finish the deal. I was aware of her presence but made sure none of security guards caught her attention, just to protect her. I was aware that she was an intern but never knew she would become a journalist this soon. She likes to take risks I guess, and I love to play. Let's see who wins.

A girl with principles eh? I guess it's time to bite into the forbidden fruit and Meera is mine. I gave a satisfied smile while laying her on the bed and holding her in my embrace.

Meera's POV

I woke up with a massive headache, how did I end up like this? I know I am not good with elevator but not to the extent of falling unconscious. I looked around only to find myself on a king sized bed. The room was huge and the door was closed. So, I've been kidnapped hun?

I walked up to the door and tried opening it. I was right! The door was locked. I pulled out a hair pin from my hair and started to unlock the door. Growing up I learnt all sorts of illegal things as well. Like hacking, breaking the locks and few others tricks to escape thinking they might help me sometime. Now, I am glad that I leant such stuff.

"click"

Finally the door opened, now is the time to break out before I get caught. I don't remember much as to what happened after I passed out but that Mr. Jerk was the one responsible for this.

Aryan's POV

I was walking towards my room only to find the door ajar. I gave a mental smirk, this wild cat is going to regret doing that.

"Meera, you like to take risks eh? I guess you'll have to drop that habit or get used to play with me"

I was sure there is no way she could make it out of the house. I walked towards the study only to find her hiding behind a table.

"oh, Meera! What do you take me for? A fool? ",

I smiled and caught hold of her from behind. She was shocked. Her scent was only turning me on. Enough of this hide and seek. I've had enough of her tantrums now I will take what is rightfully mine. I picked her up bridal style despite her constant protests. I entered my room and closed the door. I threw her on the bed and started to unbutton my shirt.

"what is all this? You have no idea whom you are messing with! Dare touch me and I'll send you to hell"

My sweetheart was looking so cute while she was trying to put up her I'm-not-scared act. I smile at her and trapped her against the headboard.

" I was only being patient with you, that doesn't mean I'm imbecile ",

I leaned my face in Crook of her neck. Placing light kisses. She started to keep up the fight by trying to push me away. How naive, in this situation as well she wants to fight me being well aware of her lose? I gave a mental smirk before I bit hard on her neck. There was no stopping after that. She set my beast free! I had no control how hard I was sucking and kissing her. She couldn't speak as I held her lips captive with mine.

I could feel something oozing out of her lips which tasted metallic, it was blood! I guess I went too far. Her breathing was uneven, her dress was covering her body completely but her eyes shattered tears out of them. Her hair was flowing down her bosom. She was tempting as ever, but I've got to control myself.

"the mark is visible I did a great job",

I winked at her. She was trying to Bury herself in the pillow.

"don't worry this is only the beginning, I won't have you until I lawfully make you mine"

Her eyes glared at me,making me feel the pain I've inflicted upon her.

"you bastard! You will pay for this",

"how sweet, didn't you dare me to touch you? Well, I just showed you a trailer of what I can dare to do. Plus for things like this I don't need dare, I can do it anytime for pleasure "

I was stern with my voice. I like to mark things which are mine, the sooner she accepts it the better.

" I am never going to give up",

She spoke clinging to her scarf that I ripped from her.

"oh, darling! I like it rough as well",

Making sarcasm clear in my tone I grabbed my shirt and walked out of the room. This should be interesting. Initially I thought I would have my way with her, but she is someone I want every second of my life. Better be prepared girl because I am capable of much more than you can ever imagine