Chapter 5

Meera's POV

I was sitting on the bed not knowing how long it has been since that jerk left the room but it already feels like I've been here for a while. I didn't realize when my tears dried maybe I don't even know how I look like. I didn't dare to walk up to the mirror. All this reminded me of my childhood when I was beaten up by my step mother and picked upon by the bullies. These incidents made me strong, I swore from that day on that I would never let anyone hurt me.

Just as I walked towards the balcony I saw glass windows, I could break the glass and stab him to death I thought. Maybe, this was inhuman, but I ain't no Saint. And so I wrapped my shoe in the scarf and hit the glass window. It shattered to pieces. I picked up a big piece and turned the lights off. By now he or his men might be coming upstairs to check what the sound was. That will be when I escape.

I made sure to throw my shoes outside the balcony and tied the sheets to the railing making it look as if I jumped out of the window and escaped. I was hiding behind the door patiently waiting for someone to barge in.

It was not long when the door was pushed open and I saw few men barging in. I walked out of the room and locked the door from the outside. Way to go Meera! I patted my back. I walked towards a lady who might have been a maid there. The only person who can get me out is someone well acquainted with the house.

I followed her without her knowledge to a room which looked like an extravagant dining hall with dim lights. I saw a door through which the lady walked out leaving it open. She must be sent from God! I quickly went towards the door and walked out of it. I guess I am out of this place! Well, not yet. They won't be deceived for long and so I made a run to what looked like a pavement and followed it until it connected to a main road. I hope someone shows mercy on me.

My phone was running low on battery but it had enough power to help me make few calls and so I decided to call my boss Mr. Krishnan. He was there in no time. I wonder how he knew where I was, guess it's my GPS location. I jumped into his car and gave a sigh of relief.

Aryan's POV

"Hahaha! So you are tell me that Meera locked you and the guards in the room and fled? "

" sir, it was sudden, at first we thought she went towards the forest as her shoes were at the end of balcony. But then, as we tried to comprehend the situation we realized that she tricked us and locked us in here",

Explained my incompetent Secretary.

"this girl has guts, I never doubted that but her imprudent deeds are going to land her in serious trouble one day "

I made sure that my men find her at the earliest. As I was walking in my room I stepped on her wallet. I picked it up. It had her IDs, credit cards and a photo of a lady who looked very much like her. Guess it's her mother. How can you be so careless wildcat? I smirked.

"sir, there is a call for you"

Walked in a man with phone. I answered it sure enough to know who was on the other end.

"long time no see? Did you forget me?"

" Danish Taimoor, the owner of Taimoor industries, tell me how can I help you? ",

" I see you have picked up an interest in a girl. For someone not involved in any scandals, I wonder what could have suddenly changed? "

" none of your business "

" too rude Aryan, I guess I might have picked up some interest in her as well",

There was some pathetic laugh from his side and before he could speak any further I hung up. I guess it's time for a special operation. That jerk of a Danish is going to end up like dead flea while I continue to hunt for more.

HI guys, I've started writing a new book on dreame with daily updates. Please check the link below 

dreame.com/novel/4rjTzTfoR9QIQdcYkkWL4Q%3D%3D-Sinister-behind-the-Mask.html

A/n: please find my complete story 'You Awoke a Beast in me' on dreame now.

The link to my complete story
https://m.dreame.com/novel/NcfyxBJS6OhP8PR3hkhjYg%3D%3D-%3Cem%3EYou%3C/em%3E%20%3Cem%3EAwoke%3C/em%3E%20%3Cem%3EA%3C/em%3E%20%3Cem%3EBeast%3C/em%3E%20%3Cem%3Ein%3C/em%3E%20%3Cem%3EME%3C/em%3E!.html?channel=dreamewap-24