Chapter 4

A week later, the weather chilled out, and not much had happened between Paige and Tony. She had been more quiet around the place, as if she had calmed down and took some time to relax. She claims 'I'm just having a creative block at the moment' but I might begin to worry about it being something else.

Paige sat in the back yard, it was slightly clouded but it's not like the setting is that important. She looked a little sad, but it was hard to tell with her colorful style. It is as if she had some unspeakable event happen in her life.  Even for a immortal being like her. She didn't know what this feeling in her was. All she know was that it ached in a way that made her stomach fill with butterflies.
She put a hand on her chest, then dug into the ink of her body and pulled out her heart or what you'd think is her heart, it was a covered in the inky darkness called her blood. Thinking that there might be something wrong with the unnatural beating heart.
Manny had noticed that she was out there alone as it began to drizzle. He put on a jacket and grabbed a umbrella then went out there to sit next to her.
"What's that?" He asked her pointing to the heart
"Something important that your body needs to live with" she replied with a faint smile.
"Then is it important to you?"
"I'm not sure, but better be safe than sorry" she giggles forcing it back into her body from where it was removed. "Lets get you inside before it starts pouring." She said as she picked him up. Walking in it began rain a little harder.
Getting inside and leaving shoes, Paige looked to be about half a foot shorter than what she made herself appear to be.  The moisture in the air had also flattened her hair from its curl. 
-
Running around the house trying to make sure his clocks are going on schedule, he listens carefully. Tick.Tock.Tick.Tock.Tick.Tock.Ti- "TONY!" Called out no one other his lovely friends, they had planned to go watch a movie that looked terrible so they can laugh at it. Seems like a waste of time to him. Yet somehow they convinced him to join in. "Yes, we have 5 minutes until we leave. Let me go through with my schedule" spoken loudly to stop them from annoying him further. Not soon later Collin, Shrignold and Paige leaned in from the door just smiling, with un-patient eyes. "Please, leave the room or this will only take longer than needed" Tony said annoyed, it really could get to him at moments like this.
All three of them leaned in a little more, hoping it was time to go once more. "CAN NONE OF YOU WAIT FIVE FREAKING MINUTES!" He yelled, catching his curse to avoid influencing Manny. At this Colin had fallen over, bring the other two tumbling down on top of him. Paige began to laugh at the silly mistake and soon the others did too. She got up, brushed off her skirt , walked up to Tony to boop his nose and walk away still laughing to help Shrignold and Collin up. Of course he blushed, at this action of hers, making his heart  skip a beat.
At this point Tony just wanted to leave already to make them leave him alone later. But really he wanted to go hang out for a bit and make it easier to hid the pink dust on his face in the dark. They each got into the car and drove off to the theater having a great time and bonding by the terrible movie.