Part One

Evan POV

Hello my names Evan but I'm also the top most feared Vanoss in los Santos I have a group of guys that are great friends sure we like to joke around a lot we may even fight but we all are trying to not lose anyone cause they each play a role in our crazy family.

As of right now I'm heading to Tyler place He's the second in command in the group known as Wildcat but he's really a hothead if you ask me but he's stands up for us no matter what he fights for his rights and ours hes the first person I met and became friends with, were the ones that starter this whole family and group.

I can introduce you to everybody of course next is Ryan also known as Ohmwreacker he makes a lot of sexual jokes but hell they're funny he went through a lot but now he's living with Bryce we dont know what's going on but there's something weird going on between them but lets push that aside.

Then there was Anthony his code name is BigJigglyPanda Jiggly for short, his laugh is funny and his jokes, he is really smart but he doesnt really show it that much then there is Scotty or Four0sezven he came along with his hilarious misswording when hes really mad or happy or nervous you can't really understand him but we all love him.

Then Lui the squeaker man does his childish voice make people think hes a five year old but he does get his kills and money he's really a blast David his best friend but does he get mad fast but his uglyness is beautiful along with his jokes code name Dahi De Nogla or just Nogla for short Lui doesnt have a code name its just Lui.

Theres Mini our hacker real name is Craig dresses up funny but still gets the laughs going mostly known for his rapping, man does he rap fast and never misses a beat. BasicallyI real name is Marcel with his good jokes and courage and his screams but were all funny.

Moo's real name is Brock the cutest and he cares about us way to much but he's amazing with his bad puns its always on time the sweetest member. Terroriser's real name is Brain with his amazing Arnold voice and his looks with his jokes he can copy actors or people voices and he makes is sound just like that person.

Droid real name is Carlos with his cute disguise and amzing accent and hilarious jokes and funny words and acts Bryce doesnt have a code name so we just go with his name the same with Lui, he's the most caring person on the world along with Moo, his good looks and sweet words also the youngest member in the crew.

I turned off the camera and knock on the door hearing Marcel scream and some filmilar voices in the background as the door opened revealing Tyler "Hey what's going on in there?" As I pionted into the living room.

"Marcel screaming his head off, Lui just doing Lui stuff, David trying to look for Lui, Carlos being Carlos, Mini messing around, Ryan trying to flirt with Bryce, Bryce trying really hard to ignore Ryan, Brian making impressions of people, Moo making his bad jokes, Anthony playing games, Scotty trying to get someone's attention, you know the usual"

I nodded and walked in "Hey listen up!" I got everybody's attention quick everybody calming down "I know I shouldve came earlier but I was busy as usual but was have another mission and tonight were heading out boys so get ready and you better be at my house at 10pm got it I'll explain the rest there"

I walked out the house with some of the guys following me and going to there cars I walked back home I then turned on my phone putting in my earbuds.

       I bumped into this guy with a cool hoodie with small horns his shirt said: I'm the REAL CaRtOoNz it was in black but his jacket was red I really loved the color red but I noticed we were going the same way so why not start a conversation sure it would be weird talking to a stranger but it will kill the silence.

        "Uhh Hey I noticed were going the same way so would you like to talk to me and by the way my names Evan" I put my hand out and he stared at it for awhile but grabbed it and shook it "My names Luke and it was getting a bit uncomfortable so yea I would like to talk" I stopped to look for a place to sit abd chat but I guess he already beat me to it.

_Time Skip_

          "Hey why does your shirt say I'm the real cartoonz anyway?" He looked down and smiled "It my YouTube username you should subscribe to me sometime I gasped "Hey I have one too we should play sometime then cause I have a YouTube channel like you its called VanossGaming you should subscribe to me to"

       He chuckled again "Yea we should play sometime then" I got up and streached for awhile "So Ill talk to you soon then Luke" he got up to "Yea Evan Goodbye" he grabbed ny hand putting a piece of paper in it "Hey Luke wait" he stopped and turned around "Here" I gave his another piece of paper with my number on it.

       He smirked and gave me a kiss on my head I blushed a bit and watched him walk away into the shadows wait a second why am I blushing I'm not GAY! well I gotta get ready for our mission I need to consentrate I'm straight I like girls more than boys no way in hell I am gay.

         I reached my house opening the door seeing the headlights behind so I left it open thinking it was Tyler " Mom tell my friends I'm upstairs okay?" I reached my door opening it seeing my mother walk out "Okay sweetie I have to go now bye love you!" She then left I sighed.

          "Hey Evy~ what's wrong?" I looked up seeing Ryan "Nothing just my Dad and Mom on a business trip again" he nodded "Hey Birches I'm here!!!" I groaned hearing Tyler scream in the house again "Upstairs Dumbass!" I heard a lot of footsteps coming up the stairs

        "Could you guys be any more louder?" Tyler smiled and nodded I groaned again and got out the plans "Okay here we go again boys" I smirked at them seeing all of them smile.

_Skiping Time_

            We all went outside and into my black van that is really spacey and could fit all ovmf us and more Tyler started to drive fast and Lui started to hack into the system I put on my mask seeing everybody do the same "Okay you all know the plan lets head out"

  Hey its me again sorry about the other book I will be continueing it soon I just dont really have that much time because of my school work and my soccor practice along with the games but I will update as soon as possible but have a great day

Love,
NotAlwaysPerfect