Part Three

Evan POV

              We got out of the van and headed towards the bushes waiting for the man that were gaurding the front gate to come up and check the van we brought two vans one white and ours black so it could blend in with the dark there was a victim driving our white van with a bunch of bombs in the back.

         "Hey this guy is caring bombs!" I clicked the button hearing the sirens go off and shooting while I saw Lui start sniping from the mountains and Wildcat behind a rock shooting I ran in not caring if there were guards or not "Lui now!" I yelled into the ear piece seeing all the lights go out in the building.

          I signaled Wildcat and Mini to follow me "Okay Terroriser its your time to shine" I heard him giggle and come in with a mashine gun going crazy I ran into the builing with Mini and Wildcat.

           I ran up the stairs with Mini and Wildcat right behind me shooting at the guards "Vanoss! Dahi is down I repeat Nogla is down!" I kept running "Well get him to Moo! And get the Fuck out of there!" I ran upstairs "Mini get out of here with Wildcat I'll be out there and be ready to pick me up!"

         He nodded and ran downstairs I broke the door and threw smoke bombs in and I saw the person and pointed my gun to there heads "Nice one Night Owl but your gonna have to try harder than that just to kill me"

         I smirked and ducked hearing gun shots and I pulled out my other gun shooting the persons leg hearing him groan "Shit!" I got up still pointing the gun at his head "So any final words Mister Dennis?" He got up slowly "My son is gonna kill you when he finds out" he smiled and laughed I shot him and ran out of the building hearing it count down.

         I looked down seeing the van door open I backed up feeling the adrenalin run threw me and I ran as fast as I could jumping off the roof and over the fence making it I broke my fall by rolling and I got up and was pulled into the van "Step on it Tyler" he nodded and the building blew up.

          "How is he Moo?" I heard Noglas groan in pain "He's doing fine just needs some rest that's all" I nodded and walk up front and sat in the passenger seat beside Tyler "So his last words?" I took off my mask "He just said that his son will be after me when he finds out" he chuckled "Like that ever will happen" we soon arived at my house.

            Lui took Nogla inside setting him down in my room I grabbed my phone and texted Luke seeing if he will reply.

Vanoss: Hey is this mister CaRtOoNz?

Cartoonz: Yeah it is cutie ;)

      I blushed a bit smiling "Evan were hungry get us some food" I chuckled

Vanoss: Well want to meet the gang?

Cartoonz: Yeah I'll bring my best friend!

Vanoss: Okay see you then :)

Cartoonz: Yup see you soon cutie ;)

       I chuckled and texted him my location heading downstairs I went outside starting my car running to the store I went in grabbed the things I needed not paying and ran out driving fast running red lights "Heh can't catch me" I smirked and took a left turning off my ride seeing the cops past by I turned it back on heading back home.

           I opened the door and headed upstairs giving out the snacks I grabbed I didn't see Tyler "EVAN A GUY IS HERE FOR YOU!" I ran downstairs seeing Luke and a guy with a Jason mask and blue eyes with a baby blue jacket "Hey Luke who's that?" I pointed at him seeing that he was staring at me "Oh thats Delirious the one and only" Luke wrapped his arm around Delirious for some reason it felt like he was smiling think that I knew him "Sorry but no I dont know you but we can hang around sometime so like I was saying want to come in and meet the gang?"

         I walked inside "My mom and dad are on a business trip so you guys can stay here and keep me company" I lead them upstairs introducing everyone to each other Tyler grabbed my arm and took my downstairs and outside and into the car "Where we going Tyler" he started the engine backing out of the drive way "Evan we have some bullies to take care of" I smirked and put on my mask.

          I grabbed my knife and guns heading outside I pointed my gun towards a guy with blond hair "So your the one that beaten up my friend is that right?" He turned around slowly "ANSWER MY QUESTION!" I yelled makeing him jump a bit "Which friend you mean that one they call Basically? Or should I say Marcel?"

         I growled "You bitch!!" I pulled the trigger hearing some people yelling and screaming and some gun shots I turned around disappering in the dark grabbing the men that shot at me killing each and everyone slowly I grabbed all of there bodies and me and Tyler dug a deep hole putting all of them in it.

         I got back in the van "Vanoss are you okay?" I nodded and patched up my arm putting on a long black sleeved shirt "I'll get a new jacket later we have to get back quick step on it Tyler" he nodded running all of the red lights.

          "There you guys are where have you been this whole time?" I turned around and looked at Tyler and thought of something quick "Nothing Delirious just some bussiness we had to take care of come on we need to go to bed will have more fun tomorrow before our private school starts we want to make the rest of this summer last"

          He smirked "Then let go to a club aye?" I looked at him "How the hell do you get inside a club without being caught?" I thought a bit feeling that he was smirking under his mask "Get everybody were gonna party tonight!" We all looked at each other and just went with it we all got into the van driving off.

             Some how Delirious got us in I grabbed some drinks getting a bit drunk I sat down by Luke seeing him throw up and walk off I saw him flirt with some girls I got sad knowing that I will never have a chance with him since he's straight like me but I guess thats how its supposed to be.

          "Hey wants wrong? Baby?" I lifted up my head still crying I wiped my eyes "Nothing I'm fine this is why I dont drink I have to go now tell the guys I'm back at my place okay" I felt him grab my arm pulling me back I felt him get a bit hard and soon he started to kiss my neck trying to find my sweet spot which he found I started to moan NO NO NO NO NO! this is not going to happen "Del STOP!"

        I pushed him and got up and walked out seeing Brock "Hey uhh Moo can you bring the guys home I'm going for a walk" he nodded I started to walk around the park I soon found that I was home and got tired all of a sudden and I just went inside locking the door behind me and fell asleep.

  Hey sorry this took so long but I'll try to update as soon as possible but have a amazing day and smile its going to be awhile till I finish the next one.
Love, NotAlwaysPerfect