Part Nine

Delirious POV

         I woke up early and walked down stairs and stretched myself out I look in the kitchen seeing Brock and Brain cooking "Brain stop plz" I just stood there watching Brain touch Brock.

        So I turned around and sat in the living room then Tyler came down "EW GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" then everyone was now awake and I groaned turning on the TV going to the news. "Theres a unidentifid person killing and stealing shit so close your god damn doors and stay inside at night people he has a white owl mask and is wearing a blue jacket with white stripes and stay safe this is Kate reporting this live now bye bitches"

      I look back seeing the guys question each other so I stand up "So what are we going to do about this jackass around here" they all shrug and Lui gets up and head towards the door "Where you going?" he heads out after saying "I'm going to check him out and see what the deal" Nogla then runs after him so I follow to along with the rest. 

_____TIMEASKIP_____

        After awhile of looking we finally found him. He was ontop of a roof and he saw us and smirked so he jumped down which kinda scared me cause I thought he would break a bone of something like that and then he was infront of me "You know jon blues kinda suites you but it suites me better"

      I stared at him in shocked "How'd you know my name?" he scoffed "Dont play dumb with me! You little shit" He pushed pass me and stared at Nogla "Hey smartass why are they acting weird"

Sorry Guys but I messed up on this badly I'm fixing my mistakes rn so it will be awhile till I upload this again so sorry I was like young when I was doing this and mixing it up with my other stories and also sorry for maybe confusing you on Vanohm but I'll fix that later rn I'm very sorry but for now this wont continue till im done so I think you should re read this when I notify you guys again then I'll continue again sorry but thats all for now bye! I love you all see you later
Love, NotAlwaysPerfect 💚