Chapter 3: We gonna pack! [Edited]

A/N: I am having a super hard time with the sub-titles sooo~ I am going to have a competition. You guys can come up with names, for the sub-titles. Once most people have answered, I will pick the top 10 subs and you guys can vote. I will remind you guys if I can't think of another chapter subtitle! Sooo~ hope you enjoy this chapter!

~Marinette~

After all the millions of questions they asked me, we had to go home and pack. When I reached home I greeted my ma' and pa' then, I head upstairs to pack. I go upstairs to my room to prepare my 'royal' things for the trip.

Tiara?

CheckGown?

Check
Gown?

CheckGown?

Check

Clothes and other stuff?
Check!

All done! Ready for the trip for tomorrow!

"Hey Tikki,"  I looked to her as she looked back.

"Yes, Marinette?" 

"What do you think the class would think of me as a princess?"

"Oh, I think they'll see you as a perfect princess and future queen. Except for one certain brat." 

Tikki replied smiling. I laughed at her statement, which had been obviously aimed at Chloe. I was glad, at least I would have more power over her! She couldn't stop me! I have the power! Woo! This meant, when they find out I'm a princess on my birthday and coronation, Chloe won't be able to do anything about it! I did a little victory dance and, causing Tikki to giggle. I smiled.

"Marinette, Alya's here!" My mother yelled through the door. 

"Ok! Tell her to come right up!" I set aside my things so that she could sit with me.

"Hey, girl! Can I see your Tiara?" She asked, head popping from the door.

"Well," I began, "I actually have heaps of tiaras and all but this one is my favourite, I'm getting an actual tiara on my coronation and birthday!" I say pulling out my tiara, I showed it to her.

I couldn't pick a favourite but, what's yours? Comment plz!

She gasped.

"Woah! That's pretty!" She beamed holding out each one and trying it on for herself.

"Well, thank you very much, I missed china," I said. We both sighed.

Time skip because I'm lazy!😈

So, after a long chat about the palace and what I could remember, it was time for Alya to go, I told her to meet up at my place in the morning, because, I had a surprise for her. I also texted Nino to do me a favour.

Mari: Hey Nino.

Nino: Sup dudette whats up?

Mari: Could you do a favour for me?

Nino: Anything for, 'your highness'.😏

Mari: haha very funny but I need you to do something.

Nino: Sure

Mari: Adrien must not know the truth, the class will get suspicious by me and Alya's sudden disappearances and will want answers including Adrien...

Nino: So what do I have to do?

I thought about it a little before furiously typing a reply back.

Mari: The only people who know about me as the princess is you, Alya and miss.Bustier. You and miss bustier are to make sure none of the class finds out ok?

Nino: It's an honour to serve the princess! And I will do as she commands and requests!

As true and realistic as he sounded, I knew he was doing it on purpose, I shook my head and sent a reply.

Mari: yeah yeah and plz stop! You are gonna be so dead if you don't!

Nino: Sure gtg packing cya!

Mari: bye!

I sighed, great now all is covered, I can't wait till tomorrow!

A/N: I found you guys some spoilers for season two! Hope you watch it!