Chapter 8: Revealed two secrets [Edited]

A/N: Hai! Long time no see, I actually lost my draft of this I made in notes on my iPad so I posted for ideas. Luckily, I had an idea from me and my BFF's secret! Enjoy! Btw, the pic above has something to do with this, *wink, wink*.

Third person~
"Pssst! Adrien!" Plagg shout whispered from his jacket.

"Did you sense anything?" Adrien asked wondering if he noticed too.

"Yup, another kwami."

"Hmmm...so you noticed too.....can you sense it from...Marinette's bag?"Adrien asked plagg.

"Yup...I think it's ti-!"Plagg cut off.

"Who?"

"Uhhhhh....." He scratched his head with his tiny kwami paws as if what he was about to say would risk a lot.
"TELL ME NOW" Adrien demanded. Plagg sighed in defeat.

"It's..Tikki....ladybugs....kwami..."Plagg revealed. 

She is so gonna kill me for this...Plagg thought. 

Marinette...Tikki....kwami...earings...GAAAAAH!Marinette's ladybug?! Adrien thought putting the pieces together.

"After this, you owe me a pile of camembert"Plagg complained.

"Fine," Adrien replied.

After all the lunch...

Time skip brought to you by Bananas

At the hotel, everyone was preparing their stuff and started heading to their rooms. Surprisingly, Marinette and Alya had prepared theirs ages ago and went off to see madame bustier. Adrien noticed this and dragged Nino along with him and started following Marinette and Alya.

"Come on Nino lets go!" He whisper yelled. Nino gulped knowing his life would be over once Adrien found out. Marinette and Alya walk over to a limo and go off to the castle. Adrien spotted a taxi and continued to drag Nino along. They both got in the taxi and followed the girls. When Marinette and Alya finally reached the castle, Bridgette had already been waiting.

"Hiya! Let's go! I wanna show you something!" She said excitedly. The girls all entered the castle following Bridgette around. Soon they reached a room. She opened the door, and the girls saw........a private Arcade (-_-" sorry had to couldn't think of anything), it had games and everything. The girls ran in excitedly, not until Bridgette cleared her throat for attention.

"You can play here tomorrow, in the meantime, go back to the hotel to avoid suspicions." She says. The girls frown. The two girls bid their goodbyes and headed out the castle.

Before that...

Adrien and Nino finally reached the castle at the exact time the 2 girls went in. Adrien noticed the two in royal clothes wear.

"Yo Nino, why are they here?" Adrien asked. Nino sweated. I'm screwed! I'm done for when she comes out! He practically panicked to death,

"I-I don't know. Probably left something there?" He said unsure. Adrien didn't buy it but, forced himself to believe it anyway. After about 20 minutes of waiting the two girls finally come out.

In the P R E S E N T

The two girls walked out giggling not noticing the 2 boys standing in front of them.
"Ahem!" Adrien cleared his throat. The girls jumped and turned around slowly, sweating of who it might be.

"Care to explain ladies?" Adrien asked.

"Psst, girl, you're screwed. Just tell him." Alya whispered to her best friend. Marinette remained silent.

"Let's talk in there." Marinette then pointed to the limousine and they all went in.

"Soooooo~ why were you two at the castle?" Adrien asked. Marinette turned to Nino and gave him a death glare. She mouthed the words you-are-so-dead-later to him which totally freaked him out.

"Fine, I'll tell you but, you have to believe me." She said. Adrien nodded.
"I'm.....the princess of china...Alya is my.... right-hand lady? I guess." She says sheepishly. Adrien's jaw dropped.

"You can't be serious." He said in disbelief.

"I don't care if I like you or not any more but, I'm wearing a CROWN for goodness sake, it's actually quite obvious at this point in case you didn't notice," Marinette said. You could tell she was pissed. When they reached the hotel, Marinette went to go off with Alya, until Adrien grabbed her wrist.

"Alya, Nino go, I need to talk to Marinette, Privately. You two are not allowed to know or else you'll be in grave danger." He says in a serious tone. They nod and go off. Adrien then dragged Marinette with him into an empty room.

"Adrien what are you-?" She got cut off.

"Hold on a sec," Adrien said and he quickly turned around.

"Whats the kwami's name again?" 

"Tikki, and you owe me cheese."

"Ok ok ok geez." He turned back to face Marinette.

"Tikki, come out." He says which scared the crap out of her. 

"H-how?" Marinette began to panic.

"Plagg," Adrien called. Soon a black kwami came out of his shirt.

"Tikki if you don't come out your-" but he was cut off when he was tackled to the ground.

"I MISSED YOOOUUUUUU!"

Sorry about the late post, I lost the idea and had to rewrite. I had no ideas about what to write so it took a lot of time. Hope you liked it and sorry if it's short.

Edit: I say 'Bff' way too much huh?

Edited and re-read on 14/9/2020