Chapter 1

Tani's Point of View

The sound of a light voice filled my ears as I awoke. It took a second to figure out whose voice it was. It was my luscious Louis, singing the tune to 'Look After You' by The Fray. I pondered if he meant the words he was singing to me, was he going to protect me? My eyes fluttered open and the sight of Louis' face was in view.

A smile appeared on his face and started the day with a kiss, "Good morning. Get up so we can do something exciting." He said making my stomach fill with butterflies. Just the thought of spending another day with him, brightens up my day. I gave him a slight nod and began to get out of bed, but a hand pulled me back and Louis had a perverted look on his face. "Or maybe we can have all the fun in this room." I laughed and tried to get out of his grip. Instead he picked me up bridal style and started running through our flat that we share with Harry and Riley.

"Get up you guys! Get up! Stop your love-making and get out here!" He yelled while running into the kitchen finding Harry and Riley, "Oh well it looks like they stopped." He smirked and kissed my cheek.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Riley asked rising out of Harry's arms. Riley moved from America with me after high school. She wants to be a chef and open her own restaurant. For now she is in culinary school.

"Pancakes!" I screamed jumping up and down finally waking up. She started breakfast and Larry Stylinson decided to get together. "How are you boo?" Louis asked hugging Harry and sitting on his lap. Sadly, this is normal here. Riley finished cooking and by the time their whole 'moment' was over. She brought the mouth watering pancakes out to the table.

"Yes!" I exclaimed as I quickly grabbed three pancakes and sat on Louis' lap. Well, this is the start of a fantastic day.

Amanda's Point of view

The smell of food awoken me out of my sleep. I jumped out of bed heading for the kitchen and giving Niall a huge hug. "Morning babe." He chuckled handing me my breakfast.

"I knew there was a reason I kept you around!" I exclaimed sitting down at the kitchen table. The beautiful grin of my Niall appeared and that was enough for my heart to go crazy. "So, what do you have planned for today?" I asked him hoping he had nothing planned.

"You'll be happy to know my whole day is devoted to my one and only." That was the nickname he'd given me after my favorite Ed Sheeran song 'Small Bump'.

We finished our breakfast and I got into the shower for about fifteen minutes. I wrapped my towel around my body and entered our bedroom. My eyes went over my closet and I picked out a 'I love Niall' sweatshirt and a pair of simple jeans. "I love that sweatshirt" Niall said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips.

Tani's Point of View

Well, right now Louis and I are pillow fighting. Why? I don't know. "Do you want to go to Zayn's house?" He questioned.

"Yeah, sure!" We ended the fight that Louis won, got into his car and started driving. When we got to their flat we knocked on their door to see a half dressed couple. "Did we interrupt something here?" I questioned.

"No we just woke up." Jessica replied. Jessica is one of my best friends , and she is dating Zayn Malik. Jessica also owns the best Accessory company ever! Sephora.

"Uhh, guys I have to go to work soon, so I'm going to get ready." Jessica informed us.

"Soooo. How's life?" Zayn asked awkwardly.

"Do you want to go to Niall's house?" Louis asked in a bored tone.

"PLEASE!" Zayn and I exclaimed in unison. When is this day going to get fantastic?