|| 1 ||

" Hey! Jiminie! " A familiar voice yells in the noisy corridor, I looked back to see Jungkook.

" Hey " I smiled and tried to fit myself in the crowd. God, I hate being squeezed like this.

" How's your new job going?"

My eyes dropped, remembering that fucking Min Yoongi.

I groaned " Don't even ask about it "

Jungkook's lips tugged into a snicker, his eyes narrowing. " Is it about Min Yoongi?"

" Oh my god " I sighed in disbelief, he did just not- " You did not just say his name, for fucks sakes"

Jungkook gave out a small laugh, his dimple showing on his right cheek " I don't even know if you just like that guy or just sincerely hate him"

I shot daggers out of my eyes and stared him down. " I hate him" Emphasizing every word of it.

The sea of crowd started to go silent, cutting into a half as if it was being split in the middle.

" Look at that " I clicked my tongue and averted my gaze to the devil who just showed up " Speaking of the devil."

Yoongi held another different girl around her waist, close to him and walked the corridors without anyone even disturbing him, as if he was a God or something. What the actual fuck? Followed by him were two other guys, Namjoon, the bad boy with brains and Hoseok, the bad boy sunshine.

I looked over to Jungkook, his eyes were glued to Yoongi. What the actual fuck is this sorcery?

Out of annoyance, I stomped my way out of the corridor, not even caring if Jungkook was calling me out. I was just walking, and walking, and walking till I found myself in a odd quiet hallway. I looked over to the window that showed the courtyard of our school.

I sighed " Why do I even hate that guy?"

" Hey! Cut it out!" I heard a female voice squealed. My curiosity was gonna kill me at some point so I followed the voice to a empty classroom.

Sorry for eavesdropping

I took a small peep from the glass of the sliding door and look at that.

" Shh " Yoongi growled as his lowered his head to the girl's neck, slowly biting it with the girl responding a small moan.

God, I don't know to you all, but even as a guy, I don't feel aroused like this is just-

What the fuck?

I felt weird, I felt like something broke in me and I just quickly ran away, trying not to draw attention from anyone.

RING RING RING

The school bell chimes, indicating it was time to return to classes. I tried running towards my classroom but hey, guess who I bumped into?

" Hey! What the hell?" Yoongi looked at me, his eyebrows furrowed with annoyance

"I-I am sorry, I didn't mean it" I avoided eye contact as much as possible.

He took a finger and slid it through my neck to chin, my face directly in front of his. His soft skin glowed against the lights inside the building, his eyes were mesmerizing as I never saw his eyes up close. His orbs were hazelnut brown with a tad of light green, an unusual combination.

He licked his upper lip

I felt my cheeks burn, grittting my teeth and basically just trying not to freak out.

Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod

He tilted his head a bit and moved closer, our breaths hitting each other's cheeks.