Fallout-Codsworth x Kitten

(kitten is my oc from Fallout and she has grown a likeness to Codsworth,So yeah,Please don't be angry at me for using my oc,it's just that Codsworth is a like able character.And he's freakin adorable! Enjoy!)

It was another day in the ruins of the commonwealth, Most called it the apocolypse, Some even called it The Wasteland, or Even Minutemen called it Hell. But Kitten, she called it home, She had lost her son and her husband, Nate, Was shot. But she believed that she would get her baby back and Find a new love interest along the way.

She walked up the path to Sanctuary Hills, The place she mostly called home. She sighed, It had been a long day of dealing with Raiders and Wasteland creature's.She was tired, But at least she felt safe with her faithful friend, Codsworth.

Codsworth was always happy to serve his family and friends, Because he felt he was bound to do that. He wasn't even Programmed to feel emotions, But now here he was, Feeling emotions like any other person would, Most of the time he felt Angry, Sad, Happy,  just plain..Emotional! and he always felt like a nervous wreck when he was with Kitten. While he was thinking, Kitten was crafting a new weapon part for her Sniper Rifle. Codsworth made his way over, Peering over her shoulder, He was interested in building and other useful things. But of course he didn't have legs to walk with or arms to hug her when she felt sad. All he was claws,weapons,and a bowler hat, and a (Jetpack thing..?).It sucked that he wasn't like her. But Kitten was happy with  just the way he was. He hummed a random song, Looking at Kitten make the weapon. She then finished and turned towards Codsworth, Putting her weapon away and doing something she never did before.

She smooched him on the eyestalk,the freakin third one

He stared at her in shock, He never felt such emotion, no Mr.Handy ever felt such emotion.

Kitten swore if robot's could blush, Codsworth would be doing just that right now.

Codsworth turned to Kitten just as she was about to walk away and harvest crops, and pushed his eyestalk against her face to stimulate a kiss. Kitten stared in shock, her eyes widened, And then as soon as he broke the kiss, She turned and spoke a single word to him.

"i love ya buddy."  she said as she held his claw.

his eye showed a sign of happiness, and for a long time, both of them felt happy.

Everyone stared,but then cooed,happy Kitten finally found someone special, and Kitten was truly happy.

                                                    (The end)