150 Reads?! (Shout-out/Update/150+ special)

Alright alright,i guess i'm late with some of these one-shots but i need more requests!

soon it's gonna be thanksgiving break and i won't be able to write cause i can't take my laptop home!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm so freakin happy!

and i hope you guys like these stories so far!

And since there was 150+ i'm gonna do a Q and A!

so feel free to send questions (if they're too personal i'm not gonna answer!)

And make sure they're appropriate (cussing is allowed if ya want but keep it pg13)

(And make sure they're nice!)

(And if you guys get references i put in these stories (Games,Vids,Music,ETC.) i will feature your oc or something else in these stories or even draw them! so yeah! that contest is still going just so ya know! :3)

So....have a good day and god bless all ya amazing people!

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:3

Shout-out to DaughterOfSuicide,Blue,FandomLuva,And ravenfox95!

They're all (Supposedly and amazing/Wonderful) Friends of mine! so go check them out and i will have gifts (Fanart,etc.) for them in a while so if their reading then haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

And i'm having a hard time thinking of somethings sooooooo...yeah.....expect only a bit of stories from me,and some are unfinished.

(*Insert Random gifs*)

And Check out my DeviantArt homepage full of stories,art and etc

And Check out my DeviantArt homepage full of stories,art and etc.!

https://kittensistercat43.deviantart.com/gallery/ 

and always

Be yourself

Love yourself

Choose nice

Be creative

And Have a good day!

:3

bai!