Ferris Wheel

I woke up the next morning and grabbed my phone. I started scrolling through Instagram and twitter. It was really dark in my little bunk so I opened up the shade. When I did I saw Daniels open to but he was asleep. He looked so cute in his sleep. The way his left eye twitches every once and a while. The way he balled up his long sleeve shirt into his hands. How his morning hair was the perfect amount of messy. How hi- oh no. He started shifting around and he opened his eyes. I quickly grab my phone so it didn't look like I had been staring at him. He rolled over and I could feel his gaze on me. I look over at him, he didn't say anything.

K: "I'm sorry" I mouthed to him
D: "for what" oh my god he knows what
K: "yesterday, I shouldn't have done it" he just shrugs and picks up his phone. I decided no to worry about it to much.

When I was younger Logan always said to me "Kit listen when the sun rises that means it's a new day. You can never change what you did before but you can change what you do now, don't dwell on the past focus on the future" he told me that all the time when I was younger and it's the best advice anyone has ever given me.

I started feeling claustrophobic so I got out of my bunk and went into the lounge area. Jonah was the only one out there, apparently everyone was asleep. Which is odd because normally I sleep late and everyone else is awake. I sit down on the opposite end of the couch and we sit in silence for a few minutes before he breaks the silence.

J: "I'm sorry for yesterday" uh I did not want to bring this up.
K: "it's ok don't worry about it"
J: "no I shouldn't have done it but jack asked me to and he has a lot of blackmail on me but I regret it just so you know" he says turning to face me
K: "wait Jack asked you?" I ask confused
J: "yeah when we started he told me to dare him that so it was an excuse to kiss you"
K: "he likes me"
J: "are you blind"
K: "apparently" I say laughing
J: "no but seriously sorry I hope you don't hold it against me"
K: "of course not" I smile. After that more people start coming in and sitting down until everyone is awake except Corbyn.

D: "he woke up like 20 minutes ago but then said he needed a nap" we all laugh
K: "he's so dumb" I walk over to the sink and fill a cup with water. I tell Daniel to film it and we walk over to Corbyns bunk. I pull the shade back and dump the water on him. He jolts up hitting his head on the ceiling. Daniel and I fall over in a fit of laughter.

C: "I hate you both" he mumbles grabbing his head. He hops down and hits us both playfully on the arm.
K: "we should do something fun today" I say as I skip back into the room
Ja: "I heard there's an amusement park here"
K: "we have to go"
D: "I agree" they all nod in agreement
K: "YAY" I yell
"Ow" they all say in unison. We decided to go later that day so it would be darker and the scorching Arizona weather wouldn't be as hot. After doing pretty much nothing the whole day just talking and laughing, which i was honestly okay with it was really fun. It was finally time to go.
*outfit*

We pulled up and got dropped off so the bus could go park far away

We pulled up and got dropped off so the bus could go park far away. We were already going to get noticed like crazy considering we have a really famous youtuber, 5 singers in a boy band, and the famous youtubers slightly less famous sister. We walked to the front and buy tickets.

?: "OH MY GOD ITS WHY DONT WE"
?2: "AND LOGAN AND KIRSTIN" we hear screaming behind us. We turn around and 5 girls run up and hug all of us. We take a few pictures before they walk away. Once we get our tickets we go right inside to the first roller coaster. There weren't a lot of people there so the line was short.

C: "I'm riding with Kit" he announces
K: "I guess I'm riding with bean"
C: "must you call me that" giving me a dirty look
K: "yes, yes I must" I giggle. We get on the ride and I buckled the belt. We started going up the hill and it took forever. I hear Corbyn laugh and I look over at him with a questioning look.

C: "I have a joke"
K: "hit me" and then he punched my arm I shake my head at him before he continues.
C: "knock knock"
K: "who's there"
C: "Britney Spears"
K: "Britney spears who"
C: "knock knock"
K: "who's there"
C: "oops I did it again" he sings and starts laughing so hard and I just giggle at him because he thought it was so funny. He goes to say something but right as he does we go over the top and down the hill. We both scream our heads off until we get to the bottom. Pretty soon I see the camera and I had an idea. Right as we come up to it I grab corbyns face and lick his cheek.

C: "what the heck" he screams and I just shrug while laughing. I turn around I see Logan and Daniel laughing at me.  Soon the roller coaster slowed down and we all got off. We went into the little booth and saw our pictures. I bought ours because it was to funny to pass up. We walked around and rode more rides. I was really cold and didn't realize I was shivering until Daniel told me I could borrow his hoodie. I put it on and inhaled. It smelt just like him and I loved it. It was really big on me and it went almost down to my knees.

It was completely dark out at this point and the Ferris wheel was all lit up. We walked up to the gate and got in line.

D: "can I ride with you" he ask shyly
K: "yeah sure" I say trying to act cool and not freaked out. We get onto it and it takes forever to get going since they had to keep stopping once to let people on. I didn't mind though, I loved being in Daniels company

D: "tour life's crazy huh"
K: "yeah no kidding"
D: "don't get used to this many breaks once we get on the east coast we have a show pretty much every day"
K: "I can't wait though performing is so much fun"
D: "when tour is over are you going to keep singing?"
K: "I don't know, I'm really into photography and I just applied to a few colleges"
D: "That's awesome and I can tell since you yell at me a lot when I take your pictures"
K: "I wouldn't say yell more like strongly suggest better ways" I laugh
D: "you're so weird" we both giggle
K: "I really want ice cream"
D: "it's like freezing"
K: "I know but still"
D: "when you were little did you ever think you would be here
K: "never in a million years I wanted to be a dancer"
D: "really"
K: "yeah I danced for 15 years and ran track for 6"
D: "dang you were athletic"
K: "what about you"
D: "I always wanted to be a singer but I never thought it would actually happen"
K: "yeah" it got quiet for a few moments before Daniel shifted and looked over at me placing his hand on top of mine. Neither one of us really caring about the contact it felt so natural.

D: "can I ask you something Kit"
K: "yeah of course" I say looking in his eyes
D: "will you go on a date with me?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this took so long I'm not really feeling this chapter it's more like a filler chapter. The next one will be a lot better... wow I say that a lot but it really will I think after the next chapter it will be pretty good! Please leave comments I really want to know what you guys think!! Anywho love y'all! Take it easy fam peace✌🏻