Chapter Eight

THESE FIRST TWO SENTENCES ARE CONTINUED FROM LAST CHAPTER

"Also wanted to know if you wanted to be in Escape the Night this season," dad asks.

"Of course that would be so much fun," I reply.

THE NEXT WEEK ON SET OF ESCAPE THE NIGHT

"Wait dad what even am I," I ask.

"You are sort of one of the characters, but we find you along the way. So, after about three of the guests "die" we are going to find you and keep you with us," Dad says.

"So I am still my self," I question.

"Yes," he replies.

"So at the dinner last night you said there was a twist this season," I start," what is it?"

"I guess you'll have to see when we get to the house."

"Where is Daddy," I ask.

"Why, you are just full of questions."

"I'm excited!"

"He is already at the house we are shooting at, to make sure everything is ready."

"Oh okay."

The car ride continues and half way Dad asks me to vlog for him.

"Have you started the vlog at all today," I ask.

He shakes his head yes. "Darn it, I love doing your intro," I say.

I flip the screen so I know I am sight and I press record. "Hi it's me, everyones favorite person in this family, so-," I get cut off by Dad.

"Okay we all know I'm the favorite," he retaliates my statement.

"Try again," I say and turn back to the camera," So right now we are going somewhere. Where to I don't know I guess you will have to find out with me."

I turn the camera off and put it back in the little storage box in the passenger seat.

Not to long after, we reach the house. It is a grand house that looks like it is from the renaissance time period and it is absolutely beautiful.

(Sorry couldn't find a picture that was how I envisioned it)

"What is the time period that this season takes place in," I ask as we approach the house.

"The renaissance," he says.

"Yes I knew it!"

Dad laughs and continues up the path to the house. As we pull up I see crew and people who I do not recognize dressed up in costumes. We park far away from the house, so that it doesn't interfere with the crew. We walk the rest of the way and I see Daddy, in a costume, talking to the people I don't recognize.

"So this is the legendary, Cat," I hear a British male voice say.

"Yes that is me," I say.

"Cat this is Alfie Deyes and his girlfriend Zoe," Dad says. I reach out my hand out of politeness and get pulled into a hug by both of them. Zoe is wearing a pretty, deep red dress, and Alfie is wearing a white blouse type shirt with a vest over it and some odd looking pants.

"Well I have to go get into my costume, I will be back," Dad announces.

"So what are your characters," I ask them both.

"Well Joey invited us to a ball, but I am a milk maiden and Alfie here is a stable boy," Zoe told me and continues," I have a question though who are the other people that are still getting changed, I haven't seen them yet?"

"I don't know myself. Daddy who are the other people," I ask.

"Oh well you will have to wait and see won't you," he responds.

After a while I get bored and I go on my phone waiting for other people or Dad to come out of the dressing rooms. The first person I saw was some one who I thing was Zoe's brother, because Alfie kind of started laughing and Zoe went 'Joe' and he went 'Zoe' kind of surprised.

I got up and kind of wandered over to them. "Hello there, who are you," Joe, I think thats his name, says. 

"I am Cat, Joey and Daniels daughter," I said.

"I am Joe," he says. Zoe kind of eyes him up and down.

"Joe are you okay you are acting normal," she asks him.

"Well I can't act like an idiot in front of children, can I," he retorts.

"You idiot you do it all the time," Alfie laughs.

"Ah, well I guess your right."

 A/N

Hello, its me. Sorry I am a horrible person, but Hi. I need to ask you all a small favor. I need Five more people to write about for the Escape the Night people and the have to either be: 

In a romantic relationship

Friendship of some sort

Or they can be related (Brother, sister, mother, father)

Comment them on each category, thanks it will help me for the next few chapters. On a much cooler note. I love you and thank you for reading my shitty fanfics. And thank you so so much for getting the first part of this series to 47.8k reads it makes me so happy to see that. 

Comment something Happy Here~~~~~~>

I love you all. Bye.