Percy 9

"No!" Percy screamed. His scream was the sound of pure heartbreak. He saw his wise girl collapse to the ground.

Percy felt tears slide down his face. He screamed between his sobs. He was staring down at his wise girl, who was laying in a puddle of her own blood.

Her eyes were clouded with tears and she was breathing heavily. She held her hands on her stomach and let out a small gasp of pain while laying there.

Her eyes began to close, "I love you Percy." She said it in a soft whisper and then closed her eyes for the very last time.
----
Percy felt as if his whole world had just crumbled. He had just saw the love of his life die. He screamed as tears were streamed down his cheeks.

Kronos dropped the staff that Percy was connected to. Percy didn't even try to move he just layed there on the grass. What was the point of trying to escape if there was no Annabeth.

Water started to spray out of the ground. It seemed as if the whole world was covered in geysers. Percy had never felt a pain like this in his whole life.

It felt like he was enclosed in a box full of emotions, and random emotions would randomly start to attack him.

Percy started thinking about all the good times him and Annabeth had. There first kiss in the volcano, all of there quests, there underwater kiss, being reunited in camp Jupiter, escaping Tartarus.

Memories engulfed him. He screamed. Kronos would not get away with killing the most amazing person in the world.

Percy had been tied at the waist and the feet, and his arms were tied behind his back.

As he was laying there trying to figure out a way to get to Kronos something flew past his head, it was a spear. This was his way to escape. He started to roll towards it when something pierced him in the shoulder.

Cliffhanger time guys! Sorry for taking SO long to update. School has been pretty crazy lately. Anyway hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! Sorry for all the feels! Feel free to comment!