Chapter 6

Omg it's finally my turn!!  I walked up there with a huge smile on my face.  I hugged Grayson first and let me tell you he has the tightest but sweetest hug that you will ever receive in your life.  And he asked my name, and what I did for fun, obviously I answered Rory and that all I ever do is watch their YouTube videos.  And then I gave Ethan a hug and he didn't let go until I did. 

We took the group picture with both Grayson and Ethan kissing my cheek.  We talked for a couple minutes and then the guards started packing everything up.  As I was hugging them both goodbye Grayson told me that he hopes we meet again someday.  And Ethan pulled me aside when Gray was out of sight, he said that I was beautiful and that he hopes we can become friends.  

He told me to give him my number... Ya you heard me right.  THE Ethan Grant Dolan wanted my number, out of anybody tonight he choose me.  And he called me Beautiful!! My stomach was doing gymnastics... And then I had the urge to puke. Again and in front of Ethan!  I've never been so embarrassed, but he guided me to the bathroom when he realized that I was going to throw up.

He waited for me outside the bathroom, and then he asked what was wrong.  Oh boy, I mean i'm not gonna lie to my idol.  Sooooo...

Me- Uh I'm kinda almost positive that i'm pregnant

Ethan- Woah um ok then I guess I can't ask you out sometime.

Me- Oh gosh no it's not like that, I broke up with the so called father I guess you could call him.  Wait wait wait, you were going to ask me out?... Like on a date, date?

Ethan- (blushes) uh ya I still am, if you really aren't with that other guy.

Me- Oh trust me i'm not, I can't stand him. His name is Kameron.. like your sisters name but with a "K" 

Ethan- Well all right then if you're not taken, then I guess i'm asking you out on a date! One problem, I don't exactly know where you live..

Me- Oh my god I totally forgot about that! I live in a really small town in Wisconsin.  I traveled up here with my best friend just to meet you guys.

Ethan- Wow, this just got really complicated.  But first, would you even go out with me?

Me- (shocked) Well duhh! But before that i need to find out if i'm for sure pregnant.  So I know what i can and can't put in my body.

Ethan- Oh right, I can drive you to go get tests, if that's what you need.

Me- Really? You'd do that for a girl you barely know?

Ethan- Ya if i'm gonna take you on a date better get to know you and what better way than to find out if your pregnant right?!

I had to laugh at that. And he smiled which made my stomach do flips again.

Me- Well thank you, that means a lot... So let's go!

We waited for Gray and then we all went to the car, I explained everything to Grayson.  And then I texted Melodey and told her that I was with G and E and that I was going to get a couple pregnancy tests.

She started freaking out obviously because I was with Grayson and Ethan Dolan, and that I was going to find out if I was going to have a baby or not.  

Me and the twins walked into the store and I picked out some tests that seamed legit.  Ethan very generously paid for them and I hugged him for that.  Thank gosh we were the only ones in the store otherwise they would have has=d to take pictures with like very girl that came up to them. 

They drove me back to the hotel and wished me luck, Ethan told me he would text me later.  And that I had to tell him if it was positive or not.  I agreed and thanked them again.

I walked up to my room where Mel was patiently waiting for me and then she started jumping on the bed and told me to spill all of the details.  I explained EVERYTHING with detail, she hugged me and then pushed me into the bathroom.

I did what I had to do. Then I waited... and waited... and waited.

And then finally after the 5 minutes or what felt like 10 hours had passed It showed up on the stick, and the other test, and the other two.  I sent a picture to Ethan after I showed Melodey. 

The stick said...