Chapter 7

I sent Ethan a picture once I showed Melodey.

The sticks said.... You're Pregnant.  On all of them, every single one.  I was screaming in my head, not out loud because you know I was in a hotel room.  When I showed Mel her eyes got huge and then a really big smile crept onto her face.

I asked what she was smiling about and she started jumping up and down yelling "you're pregnant, you're pregnant!"  I told her this wasn't a great situation, I mean I literally just turned 17 like three days ago.  

She stopped jumping and told me to loosen up.  And that we needed to get me to a doctor first thing in the morning, I agreed.  And then I got a text from Ethan, 

(this is what i sent him) 

This is what he said,

Ethan- Oh my gosh Rory!! Congrats!!!

Me- Thanks I guess...

Ethan- Oh did you not want it to be positive?

Me- I don't really know, I am happy don't get me wrong.  But I juts don't know if I'm going to be what's best for this baby.

Ethan- Rory are you kidding me?  I can't imagine a better mother for a child, my mom is pretty rad but. I mean I've only known you for a couple hours but you seem like and amazing person, and your going to be an awesome mom.

Me- Awww thanks E!! Your to sweet!

Ethan- Haha, I know right! I got to go to bed but i could go to the doc app tomorrow if you wanted me to.

Me- Really? That would be awesome!

Ethan- Alrighty then, it's settled. 2 o'clock your place, see you then.