Game

So far we've been sight seeing when Michael's free. Today's the game and the day I see my boyfriend do his thing. I was excited. He left about an hour ago while the rest of us were getting ready. His sisters and I were all getting our hair done while thinking of where to take Michael out for dinner after the game. I wore his jersey with some boyfriend jeans paired with my black Adidas ultraboost. My hair was let down in it's natural waves. "Girls! We have to go! I grabbed my wallet and phone heading downstairs. Once everyone was ready we all climb into the car making our way towards Michael's school. There were a lot of people cheering making me remember of Chino Hills when we had a game; especially when it came down to basketball and volleyball. We found a row empty as we headed over quickly making sure no one took our seats. After a couple of minutes the game started. From my knowledge and talking with the girls they told me that Nathan Hale was facing their rivals. "Come on babe!" I yelled. "Aye let's go! That's how you do it!" I yelled seeing Michael steal the ball running down the court making a 2. Cheering came from all around and the other teams fans booed. "That's right! That's my boyfriend!" "Dude shut up." Bri rolled her eyes playfully. "You're just mad I don't cheer for you." I joked around. "It's okay cause I got my best friend to cheer me on." She stuck out her tongue at me. "Jealous." I laughed as she joined going back to the game. Nathan Hale won 96-83. Michael got bombarded by a lot of people wanting to talk to him and taking pictures. After a couple of interviews I was able to congratulate my boyfriend. "Congratulations babe." I kissed his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist not minding his sweat. Suddenly there were flashes making us stop. "You two are adorable." Bri smiled making me blush. "Alright, alright enough of this must stuff. Let's go celebrate the win!" Jay spoke making everyone laugh. Michael went to go change as I waited for him. Many people would look at me and talk but I just ignored them. Not a minute after Michael came back. "I'm all set babe." He kissed my lips making me giggle. The kiss kept going as I cupped the side of his face. Pulling away for air we looked like idiots smiling. He took my hand on his larger one was we walked towards the exit. "Why was everyone looking at me?" I asked. "Well 1 because you and I have been together for the longest and 2 because girls want this but can't have it." He smirked winking my way making me roll my eyes. "Damn right they can't cause you're mine." I gave him a cheesy smile with a wink. "Damn right I am." He kissed the top of my head making it to his car we got in as we followed his parents car. We talked about the game and what I wanted to do tomorrow since it's going to be my last day before going back to Cali. Parking outside of Olive Garden I heard his stomach growl making me laugh. "Shut up." He laughed along with me as we walked towards the entrance. "Hello, how many?" A worker asked. "We're here with the reservation for Michael Porter." He spoke. "Yeah right this way." She lead the way making me feel a bit jealous that she was giving googly eyes at my boyfriend. We sat down next to each other as his family was looking over the menu. "What do you want princess." He asked. "Maybe fettuccine alfredo with grilled chicken." I looked over at him to see he was already looking at me smiling. "What?" I asked. "Nothing you're just so damn beautiful baby. I hit the damn jackpot with you." I could help but a blush spread over my face. "You're freaking handsome and like I said at the hospital, man do I have good taste." I winked making him laugh. After a few minutes we ordered as we ate salad and breadsticks. The only reason I love Olive Garden was for their breadsticks. After more waiting we were in our 3rd bowl of salad and our food came. I took a picture of Michael catching him off guard captioning it: Mine 💕👫🔐😍.

 I took a picture of Michael catching him off guard captioning it: Mine 💕👫🔐😍

I showed Michael the picture as he kissed my cheek. Posting it on Snap I locked my phone putting it away ready to eat. "I'm officially full for at least 3 days." I spoke. "You didn't even eat half of it." Michael pointed it out. "Yes I did, see. Plus the salad and bread sticks filled up most of my stomach." I took a sip of my drink. "When we get home I'm going straight to bed knocking out and not waking up until I have to drive you to the airport." "I'm packing everything today so we could lay in bed for the rest of the day." He agreed with me taking my hand in his kissing it. "I don't want you to leave." He whispered bringing me closer to him. "I don't either but school calls." I rested my free hand on his thigh. "I didn't know we were doing that." He winked playfully making me laugh while shaking my head. "I'm just kidding. You know I love you right." He said looking at me in the eyes. "I love you too." A cheesy smile spread across my lips. After another hour of talking his sister's and I asked for the check. Splitting it we all paid leaving top as we walked out. We got in the cars going home. Michael's father left first as we stayed behind. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, I'm just tired." He replied. "Here, I'll drive." Much to his protest we switched seats. Putting on the GPS I pulled out the parking lot. Stopping in a red light I looked over to see my boyfriend sleeping. Smiling to myself I kissed his cheek and kept driving once the light changed to green. Finally parking on the driveway I shook Michael gently. "Babe, we're home." Finally waking up we got in the house locking the door in the process. We walked straight into his room as he collapsed on his bed. "Come on now, you have to change." He groaned getting up taking off his clothes leaving him in only boxers. My eyes admired his perfectly sculpted body. "Like what you see?" He smirked. I got my pjs going to the bathroom to quickly change. Once I was set I got in bed next to him shutting the light off. "Good night babe." I kissed his lips. "Goodnight beautiful." He kissed me back pulling me closer to him. We kept on kissing until we pulled away for air. Cuddling closer to him I fell asleep to his heartbeat.