The Gamer and The Backup Student

After the truck incident, Miss Yukizome found Nagito while Mikan patched me and Kazuichi up. Funny enough, Kazuichi was far more injured than I was. I only had a slight head wound, while Kazuichi's whole body was slightly injured. 

"Karma's a bitch, isn't it Kazuichi?", I laughed to myself.

For the safety of everyone else, I sat in the very back of the classroom while everyone, with the exception of Peko and Nekomaru, were sitting in the rows in front of me. Nekomaru and Peko decided to sit in the same row as me. It makes sense considering the fact that they seemed to be incredibly strong. If anyone could handle my bad luck it was those two. Though they had left one seat open between myself and them, so they were still being cautious. 

I could hear Kazuichi complaining from his seat, "This is all (Y/N)! If he's so unlucky why am I the one with all the injuries?!"

"Perhaps karma is a stronger force than luck?", Sonia pondered. 

"A-Are saying I deserved this, Miss Sonia?", Kazuichi seemed shocked.

"Oh I felt it was indeed most deserving", Sonia responded, "Afterall, you have had quite a bad attitude all day"

Kazuichi looked as if he was about to burst into tears. Dude had a serious problem. But it was nowhere nearly as bad as that guy was....

"You actually wanted to meet scum like me? What a lovely teacher!", Nagito laughed while being surrounded by an absurd amount of soda. Don't ask me why or how. I couldn't care less.

"You're not scum, Nagito. You're a rotten orange!", Miss Yukizome chimed in.

I didn't know if that was supposed to be encouraging or not...

"Anyway, we still have two more students find. So everyone get your butts in gear!", Miss Yukizome shouted, sounding a bit too excited.

"What?! No way, my legs feel like they're broken", Hiyoko groaned.

Mikan jumped from her seat and rushed to Hiyoko, "R-Really?! Do you need medical attention, Hiyoko?!"

"I was just joking, you stupid ugly pig!!", Hiyoko didn't even hesitate before unleashing a barrage of insults towards Mikan. 

"I'm sorry!", Mikan cried. 

Ignoring the two girls, Miss Yukizome sighed, "Well fine, I'll go get the last two students on my own. But, I want you all to clean this room while I'm gone"

"No way in hell I'm cleaning. Too much of a pain", Kazuichi groaned as he slouched over his desk.

Suddenly, Miss Yukizome stabbed two knives into Kazuichi's desk, which made him jump back into his chair., "What was that, Kazuichi dear?

"Where the hell did she get those from?! Her apron?", I screamed in my head.

"I was saying h-how excited I am to clean! Hehe...", Kazuichi laughed nervously.

Yukizome withdrew the knives and smiled at him, "Good. Now then, there's one more thing", she looked up towards me, "(Y/N), you're coming with me!"

"H-Huh? Why me, ma'am?", I asked with a gulp. 

"Well I'm slightly worried about your luck getting the whole classroom destroyed...", Miss Yukizome somehow managed to say that with a smile on her face. 

"That is a good point", I agreed with her as I got up from my desk.

"Besides, anything to get out of cleaning", I mumbled.

The moment I stood, a screw suddenly dropped from underneath the desk. Before I could process what just happened, the whole entire desk collapsed into pieces all around me.