chapter 3

After a few minutes we were parked in the Walmart parking lot.

"Alright it isn't to busy in here" Mr Donerson says as we walk into the store "but you will still stay right beside me" he says a little more strict.

"Yes sir" I say as I look around as we walk to the bread I assume.

After he got the bread he was getting the milk but my attention was caught to a ball that was on the floor and has a small bell inside.
My ears flickered as I walked toward the ball and pounced on it.

I was paying no attention to the people looki mg at me as I bite the ball.

I jump up, dropping the ball to the floor when I feel my tail pulled. I mean more like yanked.

"Ow! What the flying fuck?!" I hiss and quickly regret what I'd screamed seeing it was Mr Donerson that had pulled my tail.

I knew my ears were down from his intimidating disappointed stare.

"I-I'm sorry sir" I apologize getting emberssed at the people staring. They need to fuck off out of my business.

"I told you too stay near me"

"I know I just got distracted" I looked at the floor as I got up slowly.

"I was going to buy you an award for being good but obviously that's changed" he says giving me a glare that made me want to disappear.

I didn't look at him too ashamed, I but my lip and there was nearly dead silence in the store.

"Let's just pay for this bread and milk right quick and talk about this in the car" he says with a sigh.

"Yes sir" I say with a little wimper.

A lady scans the bread and milk and puts them in a bag, Mr Donerson pays for them and then takes bag and we leave getting back into the car.

I've proably never felt this bad for disobeying. I am forcing myself not to cry. It's worse than when he spanks me.

I guess it's because I know he accepted me into his home, fed me, bought clothe for me, and I just disobey him.

But I trust Mr Donerson proably the most out of any person I know.

"S-Sorry for disaponting you" I whisper, he proably couldn't even hear me since he was focused on the road.

I sigh knowing the entire ride will be silence.

I bite my lower lip harder and harder to hold back tears. I refuse to let any9ne see how weak I can be. I soon realizethat I had bit down so hard it was now bleeding.

Shit!
I try to pick the blood up, it left a sour taste in my mouth but oh fucking well.

Maybe Mr Donerson won't notice.

I look back up seeing that we were about to park, I didn't know if I was happy or worried we were back at his house.

"Help me carry some of these bags" I hear him say when the car had parked.

"Y-Yes sir" I grab three bags with clothes in them. He grabs three bags also two of them had clothes in them and third bag had the milk and bread.

He sets the bags with clothes on the couch and I do the same.
He then puts the milk in the fridge and the bread on the counter.

"Now Hissoka I still haven't fogetten about the incident in Walmart"

"I'm sorry sir"

"I did notice that you were pretty upset at yourself in the car thou, so I think you've beaten yourself up enough so I won't be punishing you. But do learn to control yourself"