chapter 4

Hissoka pov

"Wake up, c'mon don't make me get a water bottle!" I wake up to the screaming of Mr Donerson waking me up.

"It's Monday already?" I growl annoyed getting up.

"Yep. Now go get ready and I'll have some bacon for your breakfast"

"Alright" I sit and grab my clothes, go to the bathroom and Chang into my clothes and brush my hair, ears, and tail.

~~~~~~

We get into his car as he drives me to my school and tells me he's going to another school he's going to be a substitute at.
After a few more minutes the car comes to a stop and I grab my backpack, tell Mr Donerson bye and get out the car closing the door and walking into the hell called high school.

As I walk into my first class taking a seat into my desk tossing my backpack under the desk and grabbing a pencil.
I sigh already annoyed. "Mondays" I say annoyed and sigh.

Mr Donerson pov
I quickly drive to The school I'd be a substitute teacher in and get into the classroom were some kids were already waiting.

When the last bell rings meaning anyonr not here is late, I take role.

Calling Everyones name with only two not here.

"Alright class, I'm Mr Donerson, your substitute teacher. I'm not going to get on your bad side as long as you don't get on mine" I tell the class as most were already zoned out. Great.

"Now get out your book and turn to page 121" I watch them grab their books out of their backpacks.

~~~~~~

Finally the three o clock bell rings as the entire class flees out the door.

I give a small smile and walk out closing and licking the door and getting into my car quickly driving back to Hissoka's school to pick him up.

When I finally parked my car and found were Hissoka was 'waiting' anger and sadness went thru my entire body.

Six bullies proably sixteen or seventeen, kicking, and spraying Hissoka while he curled up into a ball trying to protect himself, since he couldn't run do to then all being circled around him.

I get out of my car not licking it and run up to the six asses snapping my finger getting their attention.
They all look at me suprised and worried noticing I was an adult.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask furious.

"Oh, n-nothing sir" one wearing a blue shirt and blue jeans says.

"Then why is that one neko boy on the floor in a ball with his ears down, and wet?"

"Oh him, he's  just a wimp, we wern't even hurting him" another one says wearing a grey plaid shirt vest, and black jeans.

"Your not suppose to touch someone at all thou without their permission, and he don't seem to want you near him"

"No one takes that rule seriously thou" the plaided shirt kid then says.

"Yeah" I say sarcastly "tell that to the police"

"Oh shit! Look man fifty bucks and you forget about this" the one with a blue shirt than speaks again while the rest watch in fear and silence.

"No. But I will give you six a choice. The police can punish you or me. What's your choice?"

"Whats the punishment you'll give us if we choose you" one wearing a red jacket and hair pulls up asks me.

"Shut it Samantha!" Plaided shirt yells to the person that asked me the question.

"What you kids deserve, an over the lap spanking" two of them that haven't said anything jumps a little at me saying that.

"But first let Hissoka get up and away from you six" I order them they quickly back away from Hissoka and he gets up and runs behind me with bruises on him and his ears down, and tails under his legs.

I take a seat on a bench that was beside the six brats.

"So what have you chosen on?" I ask them all

"Y-Your punishment.." the blue shirtedkid tells me.

"Alright, first I want the grey plaided shirt boy first" he walks up to me slowly getting over my lap already looking down emberrsed.

"All watch as I turn this bullies ass redder than an apple" I tell all of them as I pull his pants and underwear off his ass.

I notice he was wearing flip-flops. I smile and take his flip-flop off one of his foot making him jump. I push his head down so he was having to look at the floor.

"If you go to licking or moving your arms I'll have two of your little friends holding your arms and wrists down so you can't" i warn him as I land the first hit with his own flip-flop onto his bare ass. WHAP
He jumped a little but didn't say anything. WHAP  WHAP he now wimpered in pain. WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP.
He was in tears when I was finished.

"Get up. Sit down and get someone else to get their 15 licks"

"on the concert?" He asks getting iff my lap and pulling his clothes up.

"Yes now hurry up"

~~~~~~

"Now don't ever mess with any one without them agreeing to it" I warn them.

They nod their head

"Now go home, it's dangerous in this world"

They nod their heads again and walk away.

"Are you ok, Hissoka?"  I ask him as we walk to my car.

"Y-Yeah just some bruises"

"I'm so sorry I couldn't make it here any faster" I apologize as we are getting in the car.

"It's fine sir, i know you were having to drive back here after being a sub teacher" he tells me.

"Yeah, but still I just worry about you"

"I'm thankful for it" he smiles softly.

"Can I tell you something..?"

"Sure"

"I really like you, I know your underage so I don't want to have sex with you I just, want to date you" I admit worrying he's going to think I'm some creep.

"R-really?" He asks sounding suprised.

"Yes, I hope you don't see my as some weirdo or creep now..."

"No no, I don't. I'm just happy knowing theres someone in the world that wants me" Hissoka says blushing.

"Who wouldn't want you, your so perfect"

"I don't know and thanks for the compliment" he smiles perking his ears up.

"Your welcome"