UT!sans x shy!reader

I stared at sans from behind the tree, smiling slightly has he trips on his feet catching himself. You climbed the tree staring at him from above, when will sans notice me, I've tried so hard "hey kiddo I noticed you starin' at me" a deep voice with a slight jersey accent smiling sitting next to you on the thick branch. "O-oh no I- um -well-I wouldn't- like...ughhh" you face palmed and groaned "The names sans what about you kiddo?" "O-oh uh I-i'm...". you forgot your name...?! "hmm I guess I'll have ta' wait till we meet again" he smirked and teleports to the ground. As you leaned out looking at him walk away, you fall off the branch earning a cut on your knee.
OH GOD IM SUCH A CLUTZ WHY WTF?!

While you were mentally cursing at yourself you took a swig of (fav drink) and slammed it on grillbys table. "Fancy seeing you here kid" you froze at the voice and turned around slightly smile a bit and downed your drink.
He chuckled on how shy you were. He thought of an idea...

He took you to his place and you moved to a small bungalow next to his house.

5 months later

After meeting papyrus, you've grown quite close to the skele bros, papyrus would cook and tell you stories. Sans avoided you after you moved in next door you'd often come over a lot , but he would just greet you and leave...ass! "Good mornin' kiddo see ya" he said you hesitated while stopping him, stepping in front the door "w-whatcha doin' kiddo..?" He stuttered looking down at you. You had enough...you had tears in your eyes as you spoke "are you...a-avoiding me...sans?" He looks at you guiltily "w-what, N-NO!! I really enjoy company it just..." "what?" "I like...someone.." "oh so you've been a hurry to see them..." "yep, I go to work early so I can get home early..." he grabs your chin "...to see you~" he says blushing a blue as he kisses you "r-really??" "Yep" "im...s-so happy!" you say as you you hug him tightly. Sending him away to come home early.

at the sentry station

"BROTHER, DO YOU HAVE A SECRET?"