angeltale!sans x demon!reader

"hmmm okay seems easy enough my pupil...kill this angel got it" your superior said "yes my superior!" You flew as your horns levitated above your head and your wings flung out...your wings had holes from the last angel you battled...

your wings had holes from the last angel you battled

(Not mine)

You jumped going to the angel's destination.

Your POV

"holy shit...literally...hehe" I chuckled to myself searching the place for the oh so! powerful angel.
"hey there demon, how's about you get outta my world?" a deep voice chuckled behind me, i snapped my head towards the voice and saw a skeleton with wings.

"oh so your the one I have to eliminate...heh im gonna have fun disassembling your MOLECULES" i speed towards him with a battle cry with a scythe the tip glowing red from the heat of hell contained in the blade. or what I like to call it 'INFERNO BLADE' "well, I can't really ignore this so I'll play along..." he said to my with a playful smirk, I lunge at him pinning him on the ground "heh~" i laugh a bit seeing how easy that was. He flung me into a cliff, I recovered as a slam the handle of my scythe into his chest. He pinned my down with a glow in his eye and my blade to his chest. "Didn't think I had to do this demon chick...but...i'm one thou-SANS percent this will work..." "what wil--" I was interrupted by him pressing his teeth to my lips....little bastard he couldn't have weakened me by that...that means he would into a...fallen...angel.
"heh sorry to make myself terrible thing but it seems like it worked out for ya sans-sationly for ya" his wings were a black with a royal blue tint. "I think I'll be seeing you more often...sans was it?" I say smirking as my wings grow feather. "You sure will kid. And I think I'll like the reason" he said before flying off in to the blue sky lines.