US!papyrus X reader

i met this skeleton boy, his scent of honey and smoke was all I can smell from the hoodie I see everyday . I'm a bad influence...I know that, but I know what I want, and it's Papyrus...there's nothing holding me back.

"Hey there 'hun', what's a skeleton like you hanging out in the woods?" I ask the tall skeleton leaning on the dark pine tree, "hmm? me?" "Yea you, heh your the only one here" I giggle at the skeleton "I come into the forest to think, what about you?" "I come here to paint, spray paint I guess" I wink at him while giving him a smirk. "Well, are ya gonna help or be a loner bone boy?" I taunt... "fine, the names papyrus hun...just so you know" he said to me take a puff of his smoke. "Hmm let's see, this seems like a good tree." I smile at the 'thicc' wood and spray (your first letter of y/n) + P. Sirens could be heard heading towards us "let's run shall we?" I say grabbing his honey hand as he smiles at me lazily "I know a short cut hun" he says as we flash out with a orange light making me feel nauseous. "Hehe that was fun, adrenaline rushing through my veins during the thrill?" "You could say that..." he says looking down at you with a smirk. "Hmm. I have to go to my apartment see ya later papyrus." I say "wait! I didn't catch your name!" Papyrus calls out, I laugh loudly "I didn't throw it babe!" I yell back as I was long gone into the distance smiling in satisfaction. Tomorrow papyrus I'll see you again.

"Hey there bone boy." You say smirking at him "you gonna tell me your name?" "I guess you deserve it, it's (y/n)" you say happily. Slowly brushing your finger against his hand on purpose smirking. "Hey bone boy, I like ya...how's a bout' a fun date?" "Hmm I could have said it any other way." Papyrus says starting to feel adrenaline making his rebellious side rise.

You dressed up like you always did and saw papyrus at the woods, "hey papy, you ready for that date?" "As I'll ever be" his eye slightly emitting a orange light. I grasp his hand tightly around mine as I run to a train track, I put a big rock in front of the train. The train it's it and immediately stops, as the conductor runs out. We teleport out running toward the tree in papyrus yard. Getting a pocket knife and scrape "y/n and papy " You smirk at him "I like you, but I don't do this a lot on first dates put your a exception..." you yanked the collar his hoodie down to your height and smash your lips against his teeth which opens slightly. after a while you break away panting hard as you squeeze your arms around his rib cage and whisper "i'm guessing I'll see ya tomorrow papy" as he chuckles darkly at his nickname. Sans would scold him for causing so much trouble. But he didn't have the know. ;)