For the Love of Music

Hey all!

This is probably going to be the first book I actually finish and stick with to the end. I promise to not delete it in the middle of the story like I did with my other two stories! I making it a goal to finish this one!

I actually wrote this story in short story form for my Semester Project for Creative Writing Synthesis for school and decided that I loved it so much that I would expand it a little and make it a book on here!

So without further ado, here is my new obsession :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Charlotte Grey has not known kindness for many years. After losing her parents in an accident when she was seven, she was thrown in an orpahnage. After four years of just existing, she gets adopted and thinks her life is finally getting on track again, only to be disappointed when her new adoptive parents don't turn out the way she hoped they would be. Charlotte is introduced to the New York Foster System by her thirteenth birthday and she bounces back and forth between foster homes for years. Years later, her saviors come in the form of friends. The first friends she has had in years. They reintroduce her to love, friendship, and music. Can music fix her broken heart after so many years?

Author's Note:

So above I posted the summary/synopsis for my new story.

This story is copyrighted and all rights reserved. 

I have a lot of faith in it and I hope you guys are interested and tune in.

Love as much as you breathe and smile as much as you love,

-Becca