🍁19th of May, 2013🍁

And the day comes.... i remember it was 19th of May. I was in Bihar to attend my cousin sister wedding. I left kolkata on 17th and reached dere on 18th. 'Tilak' ceremony was going to be held that day. All of my family members nd relatives was there to celebrate 🎉 this nd getting ready for the ceremony as it was held in groom's house... all the people get ready in hardly few minutes as it was getting dark at 6'o'clock evening 🌃all left home. Only ladies were at home. I feel bored.... though there is nothing to have fun with or enjoying.,anyhow i spent that whole night with mosquitoes nd their songs which never allowed me to sleep that night. Next morning all the gents nd 'bhaiyas' were arrived. And i saw my another cousin bro... ashish bhaiya(name change ) he was a MBA student from the prestigious college of Lucknow . I touched his feet as dis is one of the rituals and started talking and then he asked me to take me in his home 🏡 as it was my choti maasi ka ghar.,i also said ya sure nd get permission from ma mamma.. and get ready. He started his bike 🚲 and i m free.... it was the first time i had seen Bihar's roads and villages so close... i enjoyed the whole ride, had stopped in market nd have some sweets 🍡nd fruits 🍎🍑 nd within few minutes we reached ashish bhaiya's house. my two more cousins sisters were hoping for me there. I get into the house 🏡 and hugged them two all... and yes there is one more sister who is married, i touched her feet and take blessing.
It was 10 O'clock,, they asked me for some breakfast 🍳... without any delay i said yes to them as i was hungry so much. as i Was only had a apple 🍎. so yess to the breakfast.
While having my breakfast we all three sisters had some chit-chat.... like kaise ho, Ghar pe sb kaise hain.... how's your study going... nd yahan wahan ki baatein.
then one of my sister brought sum photo album and we literally started seeing those photos through we all had seen those pictures before too.... bt u know girls habits. whatever we off to that... and with one photo we had some stories too. After
all the family 👪 photo albums i got a picture of group of friends of ashish bhaiya in Lucknow College 🎓. And this was turning point of my life.

The boy standing along with my cousin bro... whose cute smile and his perfect dressing sense and his personality forced me to saw that photo once again. I wanted to ask something about him but a fear 😱 of what other will think about me... was stopped me.
At that time i heard a voice that he is ashish bhaiya's friend.... both are in same college in Lucknow.... and added a sentence too that he js also in our cast (yes.... still there is a problem in intercast marriage.... so this was the plus point which i mentioned before.)
And he is from Patna.
And series by series all of them started saying about him and admiring him....no doubt he is .
And the most important thing..it was more beautiful than I imagined. I was very happy that time...... At the same time 'Didi' asked me .... wanna marry him.. should I talk to ashish,and my cheek's was literally getting red... 😄.

more on next.... plz vote and comment and like that you people were also liking my story too..... nd get encourage me. 🌸